Fed lost

nooooooooooo

You think we should send out Lassie to find it?

Nadal in trouble vs. Soderling. End of the Fed era. His days of dominating the slams are gone.

how many slams does he have in him? I think couple of more atleast

Yeah I think 1 or 2 at the most. He has the record. His motivation must be waning. I think he definitely has one more Wimbledon in him, maybe another US Open. Not much more. If he gets to 18 slams that is a pretty high watermark for the next generation of players.

Nadal recovered. Should get interesting. I want to see Djoks win another one

Djokovic has a good chance this time around… unless ofcourse he goes crazy and starts yellin n screaming… or runs out of breath. but i like him he’s my favorite. hope he wins this time around… and i agree fed prolly has one more but thats about it. anyone think nadal can beat fed’s record of grandslam wins?

Nadal body will not hold to beat Fed grand slam record. Plus he would need 2 or 3 more years without any great player coming along and that it is going to be difficult. It is kind of surprising that Novak and Murray have been 3-4 in the World for a few years now and nobody has really challenged these four guys. Nadal’s uncle has done a great job of raising a great player in and out of the court, but they really need to start cutting on tournaments next year. He is really young, but too many miles on those legs. I have been a Nadal fan since before he won RG. I even remember when he could not go to RG at 17 (I believe) because he was injured, but he was already projected to get far. The next year he beat Federer in the semis and went on to win it all… I believe Federer talent has taken him extremely far, but now his body is catching up with him along with his age. He might have one or two more runs to the US Open but unfortunately that is it. Remember Sampras-Agassi final in the US Open? The following year Agassi played the final against Federer… Both Sampras and Agassi were done by then, I see the same thing playing out for Federer one or two more US Opens. I am afraid of Nadal serious decline if his legs do not hold… Fed and Nadal have been great figures in tennis in a period where tennis really needed. W Final 2008 had to be the best tennis game ever played, or at least top 3…