Le Tour

Anyone following the Tour de France? Any predictions? I was expecting Armstrong to be a true threat to Contador this year because of the strength of the RadioShack team, but not sure he still has what it takes to make up for the flat a couple of days ago.

Contador should take it again. Now that Frank Schleck is out, protecting Cancellara is mainly left to Andy… Its good to see Lance in the tour again, but there’s no way he can compete with the kids. I’d be shocked if he made the podium at the end. Cadel is my ‘sleeper’.

I am cheering for Lebron… he can outran entire tour!

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Contador should take it again. Now that Frank > Schleck is out, protecting Cancellara is mainly > left to Andy… > > Its good to see Lance in the tour again, but > there’s no way he can compete with the kids. I’d > be shocked if he made the podium at the end. > > Cadel is my ‘sleeper’. Will be interesting to see if Cadel can hold up mentally this year. He’s sitting in a great position heading into the first mountain stages and has Big George to look out for him this year. I think Contador is still the strongest overall rider, but I question the strength of Astana. Can’t rule out Armstrong at this point either; keep in mind that Johan Bruyneel has been the team manager for 9 of the last 11 winners (including Contador’s two wins).