Sign up  |  Log in

California girls

I was in California for 2 weeks (end of June - beg. July) and I never got so much attention from women as I did there. I have to really work hard to get anything back home but I found the Californian girls were approachable, polite, down to earth and willing to have fun. (The exception being Hollywood and LA where many of them were stuck up).

I had a lot of fun in Newport beach, Hunnington beach and San Diego, where I got most of my “success”. Apparently, canadian accents are really hot.

For those living there or who have visited, do you feel the girls there are more approachable or is my situation the case of an outsider being more appealing than the locals?

Inducted into the AF Hall of Fame, class of ‘17

SoCal is hot. I think San Diego in general (women and otherwise) is one of the best cities in America. NorCal is weak sauce, imo. The Bay is mostly cougars and hipsters. “From LA to the Bay” – I think Snoop lied.

Indian Girls in California are hands down some of the best in the country.

___________________________________________________
ChickenTikka Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Being Born Wealthy > Being Jewish or WASPY > Born
> Pretty > Top 5 MBA > CFA > Avg MBA > Born middle
> class > Born lower

Last girl I met at a bar is originally from SoCal, so I guess that somewhat proves your point. A half Mexican half Swedish ADA from SoCal = approachable, hot with that whole Law and Order thing going on..

you basically need to come from a target school pedigree/work at prestigious firm in the US/have a really good connection.

- AF hivemind

Yes, California people are the most approachable and laid back. I cant wait to get back…the East Coasters are an obnoxious bunch. Wish the job market was better out there. We are too “liburuhl” for many in America.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"USA troop is a public goods for American and World" ---Lord qqqbee, Sep 1, 2010

there’s a lot of variety in socal indeed, the beaches you mentioned have laid back, chill, approachable types, we-ho/hollywood they will see through your wallet and too many pretentious wanna-be-actresses full of themselves, OC and the hills - bored milfs with plastic body parts, take your pick in general

If you like laid back, charming, polite, and beautiful women….come to Texas

Otherwise, might as well go to Vermont

I heard urban Texas women were huge gold diggers.

Some are, but I think they are trying to attract the type of guy that’s foolish enough to let himself get taken for a ride. There are a lot of “$30K millionaires” in Dallas, i.e. people that lease a Ferrari just so they can roll into Uptown and be seen with it on a Friday night, when in fact they live in a 500 square foot apartment with three other dudes like an hour and a half outside the city.

numi Wrote:
——————————————————-
> Some are, but I think they are trying to attract
> the type of guy that’s foolish enough to let
> himself get taken for a ride. There are a lot of
> “$30K millionaires” in Dallas, i.e. people that
> lease a Ferrari just so they can roll into Uptown
> and be seen with it on a Friday night, when in
> fact they live in a 500 square foot apartment with
> three other dudes like an hour and a half outside
> the city.

I bet it takes a lot lot more than $30K/ yr to lease a ferrari even if you live in a 500 square foot apartment with three other dudes like an hour and a half outside the city.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"USA troop is a public goods for American and World" ---Lord qqqbee, Sep 1, 2010

True…that’s the point. They play a curious role in the Dallas social scene as well as in our nation’s credit crunch. The $30K/year millionaires are truly an odd breed…read more about them here:

http://www.dallasobserver.com/2007-11-29/news/douchebags-in-the-mist/

numi Wrote:
——————————————————-
> Some are, but I think they are trying to attract
> the type of guy that’s foolish enough to let
> himself get taken for a ride. There are a lot of
> “$30K millionaires” in Dallas, i.e. people that
> lease a Ferrari just so they can roll into Uptown
> and be seen with it on a Friday night, when in
> fact they live in a 500 square foot apartment with
> three other dudes like an hour and a half outside
> the city.

It’s an hour and a half in a prius, but it’s only a half hour in a Ferrari, that’s the reason they got the car, duh.

numi Wrote:
——————————————————-
> True…that’s the point. They play a curious role
> in the Dallas social scene as well as in our
> nation’s credit crunch. The $30K/year millionaires
> are truly an odd breed…read more about them
> here:
>
> http://www.dallasobserver.com/2007-11-29/news/douc
> hebags-in-the-mist/

This made me laugh so hard - that is hilarious.

No quote needed

Ditto. Loved the read.

You want a quote?  Haven’t I written enough already???