Craziest Girl/Guy

Back Office is kind of dead and the summer slow-down is in full effect. Lets talk about the craziest relationship you’ve ever been in. I will chime in with my story later. Ok, go.

this is easy all i do is date crazy chicas… chick i was dating insisited that i absolutely r@pe her i mean the whole 9 yrds …once i was dealing with it and she started crying ansd sobbing so i stopped n she yelled and bit me as hard as she could saying i was an inconsiderate bastard why/how could i stop when she was so close …also ran out of my university flat naked once during the act had to drag her back in real quick …i cant tell u how good these days were … ps she was into girls also

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > this is easy all i do is date crazy > chicas… chick i was dating insisited that > i absolutely r@pe her i mean the whole 9 yrds > …once i was dealing with it and she > started crying ansd sobbing so i stopped n she > yelled and bit me as hard as she could saying i > was an inconsiderate bastard why/how could i stop > when she was so close …also ran > out of my university flat naked once during the > act had to drag her back in real quick > …i cant tell u how good these days > were … > > > ps she was into girls also I’ve never been so speechless and proud of a person that I don’t even know.

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > this is easy all i do is date crazy > chicas… chick i was dating insisited that > i absolutely r@pe her i mean the whole 9 yrds > …once i was dealing with it and she > started crying ansd sobbing so i stopped n she > yelled and bit me as hard as she could saying i > was an inconsiderate bastard why/how could i stop > when she was so close …also ran > out of my university flat naked once during the > act had to drag her back in real quick > …i cant tell u how good these days > were … > > > ps she was into girls also You always need a safety word. Mine’s “contango.”

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pimpineasy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > this is easy all i do is date crazy > > chicas… chick i was dating insisited > that > > i absolutely r@pe her i mean the whole 9 yrds > > …once i was dealing with it and she > > started crying ansd sobbing so i stopped n she > > yelled and bit me as hard as she could saying i > > was an inconsiderate bastard why/how could i > stop > > when she was so close …also > ran > > out of my university flat naked once during the > > act had to drag her back in real quick > > …i cant tell u how good these days > > were … > > > > > > ps she was into girls also > > You always need a safety word. Mine’s “contango.” i can see how “backwardation” would be confusing…

one of my exes used to fight with me all the time. we’d yell and scream and throw stuff etc. then it would just be ripping clothes off and finding new ways/places to do it.

it was certainly a drug - fun but def not healthy…i have many more stories but curious to hear others

Dated a girl in college and we pretty much couldn’t keep our hands off each other. We “you knowed” ALL the time. The flip side was that we had EPIC fights. Shed give me a hummer in the bathroom during parties, in the laundry room, we "you knowed"in the middle of the soccer field, tennis court and baseball field. In my car, on her dock, in the middle of the day…with boats going by. Her parents bathroom. On her boat. With one of her girlfriends sleeping in the same bed… Yeah it was a little nuts, she would also go south anytime. We also fought…A LOT. We fought because I had hooked up with her big sister in the sorority (before I hooked up w/ her). She would throw her phone at me, I destroyed my phone because of her. My room in the frat house had holes in the wall from me punching the wall. I destroyed potted plants, sprinklers, signs, anything. The crowinging moment was this; We has a Susan G. Komen walk for the cure or whatever and her sorority had decided to have a pie me in the face auction. Basically all the girls in the school bid on pieing me in the face (i had at that point developed a pretty good reputation on campus as being…fun). The pot got up to about 300 and then the ex put in 320 and won the auction. She got the pie and did her thing. So here I am with about 500 kids laughing their a$s off because she pied the player. So as she is turning around (i came perpared) I called her name, she turned around I and tossed a red thong of hers that she forgot in my bed in her face. The look on her current BF’s face was priceless, the look on her sororities face, priceless, the look on half of the schools face when they saw what just went down, glorious. I ended up “you knowing” her later that night.

^Epic

YEEESSSSSS - IN THE FACE!!!

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > one of my exes used to fight with me all the time. > we’d yell and scream and throw stuff etc. then it > would just be ripping clothes off and finding new > ways/places to do it. my girl is like this. it’s not all the time, but often enough. as long as it’s not in public and alienating other people, i find the fighting fun.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dated a girl in college and we pretty much > couldn’t keep our hands off each other. > > We “you knowed” ALL the time. > > The flip side was that we had EPIC fights. > > Shed give me a hummer in the bathroom during > parties, in the laundry room, we "you knowed"in > the middle of the soccer field, tennis court and > baseball field. In my car, on her dock, in the > middle of the day…with boats going by. Her > parents bathroom. On her boat. With one of her > girlfriends sleeping in the same bed… > > Yeah it was a little nuts, she would also go south > anytime. > > We also fought…A LOT. We fought because I had > hooked up with her big sister in the sorority > (before I hooked up w/ her). She would throw her > phone at me, I destroyed my phone because of her. > My room in the frat house had holes in the wall > from me punching the wall. I destroyed potted > plants, sprinklers, signs, anything. > > The crowinging moment was this; > > We has a Susan G. Komen walk for the cure or > whatever and her sorority had decided to have a > pie me in the face auction. Basically all the > girls in the school bid on pieing me in the face > (i had at that point developed a pretty good > reputation on campus as being…fun). The pot got > up to about 300 and then the ex put in 320 and won > the auction. She got the pie and did her thing. So > here I am with about 500 kids laughing their a$s > off because she pied the player. So as she is > turning around (i came perpared) I called her > name, she turned around I and tossed a red thong > of hers that she forgot in my bed in her face. > > The look on her current BF’s face was priceless, > the look on her sororities face, priceless, the > look on half of the schools face when they saw > what just went down, glorious. > > > > > > I ended up “you knowing” her later that night. ^^^You Know-in awesome dude

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > this is easy all i do is date crazy > chicas… chick i was dating insisited that > i absolutely r@pe her i mean the whole 9 yrds > …once i was dealing with it and she > started crying ansd sobbing so i stopped n she > yelled and bit me as hard as she could saying i > was an inconsiderate bastard why/how could i stop > when she was so close …also ran > out of my university flat naked once during the > act had to drag her back in real quick > …i cant tell u how good these days > were … > > > ps she was into girls also Ok I’m not even going to read anymore of this thread b/c this will take the cake. Classic

I was just joking…I’ll read more. So POST DAMMIT this thread has potential!

I was dating this chick in college and she told me I couldn’t smoke any cigarettes (I like to smoke when I drank). We were at a party in one of the dorms and I went outside and had a smoke…she apparently saw me and literally sprinted 500 yards back to her dorm. After probably a few more beer bongs and a cig, I decided to walk over there and see what was up. I went in her room and she was sitting indian style bobbing back and forth slapping her forehead and wasn’t really coherent. Apparently she was slamming doors for 20 minutes too. I would like to say we did you know what first, but that would be a lie. I simply called her a psycho and told her never to talk to me again. She tried crawling back but I wasn’t having that $hit. Apparantly she was bipolar and belemic (although she wasn’t too skinny). Oh, I also had a girl break up with me because God told her to. I’m also an atheist.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dated a girl in college and we pretty much > couldn’t keep our hands off each other. > > We “you knowed” ALL the time. > > The flip side was that we had EPIC fights. > > Shed give me a hummer in the bathroom during > parties, in the laundry room, we "you knowed"in > the middle of the soccer field, tennis court and > baseball field. In my car, on her dock, in the > middle of the day…with boats going by. Her > parents bathroom. On her boat. With one of her > girlfriends sleeping in the same bed… > > Yeah it was a little nuts, she would also go south > anytime. > > We also fought…A LOT. We fought because I had > hooked up with her big sister in the sorority > (before I hooked up w/ her). She would throw her > phone at me, I destroyed my phone because of her. > My room in the frat house had holes in the wall > from me punching the wall. I destroyed potted > plants, sprinklers, signs, anything. > > The crowinging moment was this; > > We has a Susan G. Komen walk for the cure or > whatever and her sorority had decided to have a > pie me in the face auction. Basically all the > girls in the school bid on pieing me in the face > (i had at that point developed a pretty good > reputation on campus as being…fun). The pot got > up to about 300 and then the ex put in 320 and won > the auction. She got the pie and did her thing. So > here I am with about 500 kids laughing their a$s > off because she pied the player. So as she is > turning around (i came perpared) I called her > name, she turned around I and tossed a red thong > of hers that she forgot in my bed in her face. > > The look on her current BF’s face was priceless, > the look on her sororities face, priceless, the > look on half of the schools face when they saw > what just went down, glorious. > > > > > > I ended up “you knowing” her later that night. Epic, did you DL 1000 before or after?

Going back to the earlier fantasy that the girl wanted to act out where she cried I think the best way to go is to have a safety word. Thank you admin for not nuking this thread. We will try to keep it within reason.

DL 1000?

Deadlift?

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Deadlift? Funny, I was seeing this girl I was in my deadlifting prime.