Lady Gaga

Yay or Nay?

Ach JA!

Negative, Ghostrider.

Don’t ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring my telephone.

I’m not convinced that Gaga is a she. The jaw-line screams Trany. That being said, NO.

i’m seeing her concert in denver next week. i’ll report back then

Id hit it. Daviskr knows WTFs up!

^Yes, I do. Went to her concert in NYC about two weeks ago. My gf and I were in the pit. I can honestly say it was an amazing concert. She sings live, plays multiple instruments, and the set changes were very quick. The show lasted about 2 hours and 15 minutes. I was so impressed that I looked up her remaining concert dates as soon as the show was over and will attend another one in March.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^Yes, I do. Went to her concert in NYC about two > weeks ago. My gf and I were in the pit. I can > honestly say it was an amazing concert. She sings > live, plays multiple instruments, and the set > changes were very quick. The show lasted about 2 > hours and 15 minutes. I was so impressed that I > looked up her remaining concert dates as soon as > the show was over and will attend another one in > March. Lady(boyjuice) Gaga, yay or nay?

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- >My gf and I were in the pit. ?? I always thought you were a gal??

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daviskr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > >My gf and I were in the pit. > > ?? I always thought you were a gal?? lol, I am. I was visiting a friend of mine who happens to be a girl … better? :wink:

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > marcus phoenix Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > daviskr Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > >My gf and I were in the pit. > > > > ?? I always thought you were a gal?? > > lol, I am. I was visiting a friend of mine who > happens to be a girl … better? :wink: MFF > CFA

Nay. She’s not particularly attractive and Poker Face is one of the most annoying songs I’ve ever heard.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My gf and I were in the pit. Sounds like fun. How can I join in?

Looks like her in this skit: http://www.youtube.com/gotubegirl

she has a stage presence, high entertainment factor cause she’s super weird, and has original ideas (although a lot of copying madonna). also a good voice compared to the massive amount of crappy singers in the charts. and the fact that she’s a semi-tranny only enhances her image, why the hell should i care about her looks