San Francisco

what are the best night spots for a female loving young guy? +drop a line for your fav area restaurant. thanks.

SF is totally ruthless on the ladies front. I’m from a different West Coast city orginally and have been shocked at how ugly the Bay Area is. I’ve been to ~40 different countries and lived in two foreign cities, and I have to say that SF has by far, hands down, the worst looking female population anywhere that I ever have been. SF = home of the overweight hippie (or hipster) girl with pit hair and a bad attitude. I live in North Bay and it’s a total joke here; I go months at a time without seeing a decent looking woman under 40 around here. I do well in Berkeley, and some of the dance clubs in the city, but I know how to dance, which helps. South Bay seems pretty decent as well the few times I’ve been there, but that is too far to drive.

that’s my initial impression as well, thanks for the comments tho

http://whytherearenogirls.blogspot.com/2009/08/14-lop-sided-gender-ratio.html Love the review of the blog on the side: “Answers difficut questions.” LOL

Gotta love hipsters. Anyone read the cracked article on them? What a bunch of assclowns.

bromion you just crushed my heart. I was looking into moving to San Fran in the next few years.

packattack4 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bromion you just crushed my heart. I was looking > into moving to San Fran in the next few years. I dont agree with Bromion. Just broaden your net…you can find many pretty Asian, Latino, European, Indian etc. women in SF. Its not all hippies and cougars. San Jose is Man Jose though.

I grew up in the Bay Area. I must admit that I never felt that rush of adrenaline that says “Chase That Woman” until I went back east (and even more so once I got out of the country). Bay Area women are interesting to talk to, and make good friends. All in all, I like them. But they don’t really think being attractive to men is a very high priority. I suspect it offends the region’s feminist zeitgeist. Some women there have a natural beauty which is nice (and was what I was most attracted to as a teenager), but it was quite an experience to move away and discover what happens to me when someone puts some effort into putting on a little make-up, sexy clothes, and some high heels.

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I grew up in the Bay Area. I must admit that I > never felt that rush of adrenaline that says > “Chase That Woman” until I went back east (and > even more so once I got out of the country). > > Bay Area women are interesting to talk to, and > make good friends. All in all, I like them. But > they don’t really think being attractive to men is > a very high priority. I suspect it offends the > region’s feminist zeitgeist. > > Some women there have a natural beauty which is > nice (and was what I was most attracted to as a > teenager), but it was quite an experience to move > away and discover what happens to me when someone > puts some effort into putting on a little make-up, > sexy clothes, and some high heels. So you’re basically into cheap hookers?

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > but it was quite an experience to move > away and discover what happens to me when someone > puts some effort into putting on a little make-up, > sexy clothes, and some high heels. Thats when I first discovered erect…nevermind.

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bchadwick Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I grew up in the Bay Area. I must admit that I > > never felt that rush of adrenaline that says > > “Chase That Woman” until I went back east (and > > even more so once I got out of the country). > > > > Bay Area women are interesting to talk to, and > > make good friends. All in all, I like them. > But > > they don’t really think being attractive to men > is > > a very high priority. I suspect it offends the > > region’s feminist zeitgeist. > > > > Some women there have a natural beauty which is > > nice (and was what I was most attracted to as a > > teenager), but it was quite an experience to > move > > away and discover what happens to me when > someone > > puts some effort into putting on a little > make-up, > > sexy clothes, and some high heels. > > > So you’re basically into cheap hookers? Not cheap.

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I grew up in the Bay Area. I must admit that I > never felt that rush of adrenaline that says > “Chase That Woman” until I went back east (and > even more so once I got out of the country). > > Bay Area women are interesting to talk to, and > make good friends. All in all, I like them. But > they don’t really think being attractive to men is > a very high priority. I suspect it offends the > region’s feminist zeitgeist. > > Some women there have a natural beauty which is > nice (and was what I was most attracted to as a > teenager), but it was quite an experience to move > away and discover what happens to me when someone > puts some effort into putting on a little make-up, > sexy clothes, and some high heels. Good call b-chad. It’s the style around here that disappoints me – the feminist, uber-liberal, “organic” sort of granola girl that looks as though she hasn’t bathed in multiple days. I know not all girls in the Bay look that way, but it is the predominant look. I definitely prefer the high-maintenance, post-sorority, L.A. sort of girl (personality optional). My top 3 hottest cities for women are: L.A., Manhattan, and Tokyo, which probably indicates my personal preferences. Ironically, I haven’t observed that Bay Area women necessarily have better personalitiies than women from the places I listed, just that they are lower on the looks scale. Basically, I don’t really “get” the Bay, though maybe that’s my problem given my preferences. packattack4 and others should form their own opinions after visiting. Interestingly, women complain about men just as much in the Bay Area – they’re all gay, unemployed, etc., etc. Seems to be a great mismatch around here.

I did an internship in SF and was in Russian Hill. There are great places to hang out on the north end of Polk St. A lot of attractive ex-Stanford and east coast LAC girls. One of my favorite places was Green’s at Green and Polk. North Beach has a couple of decent spots, but a lot of burnt out hippies too. I forget the names but it is off Columbus north of Union. If you’re having trouble with your game you’re not too far from Fisherman’s warf where you could catch some girls who are in town pitching some product at a convention. A great place for some Mexican food is Nick’s on Polk a block or two south of Green St.

Bummer. I was also thinking of relocating to San Fran in a year or so. Interesting thread…