more gal troubles for soppospopsposposi

Well all, Back from about a 2 month holiday around europe. And I met this awesome Estonian girl, yes you heard me estonian! Extremely hot in my opnion. We spend like 4 or 5 days together, just holding hands, kissing etc. Got on really well I thought, she was so romantic, etc. I was the perfect gentlemen, we shared a bed but did not have sex, I didnt want to push it as I really like her. Seemed like she felt the same way, always wanting to hold hands, and staring into my eyes etc. Anyway, Had to leave and continue on my holiday with my friend, emailed her a couple of times and got cute replies, saying she still thinks of me. But now I get nothing, I last heard from her like a month ago, so I emailed her again and over a week never heard. So I texted her, and still no reply. All I can say is girls are weird. I totally liked her so much, first time ive ever felt this way about someone so quickly. Anyone got any ideas. Its not like shes too busy to be online, Ive seen shes been changing her facebook profile pic (FB stalking!) Just wanted to get it off my chest and ask what the deal is! Nuppal must have some ideas!! I would like her just to at least email and say she isnt interested, whats the point in the silent treatment??

Heh…East European girls are like that. Extremely flaky and untrustworthy…probably found someone else. Sorry you got suckered into thinking she was in love with you.

At least she didn’t turn your vacation into a scene from Hostel. You should just bang some hairy french chicks and call it good.

Yeah, it’s a cultural thing. She assumes she is an object to you, and you are just an object to her. Better object found… bye bye. We guys who believe in romance and commitment are just lambs to the slaughter. But if she needs you for something, don’t worry, you’ll hear back from her. It’s a bummer when they’re young and hot and flaky. But I guess the flip side is that after they age and start to lose their looks, you get to dump them the same way if you feel like it.

I remember one time I was in Budapest. I fell head over heels in love with this Hungarian girl. One day we were sitting in Statue Park where she said “You know the only thing I like about this place is the fact that its so high and you can look down and watch all the people below. You tend to forget how horrible and petty people can be.” And then she proceeded to tell me about how she wants a $10K watch for her birthday.

so after u gave her the watch what happened next?

transferpricingCFA Wrote: >>we shared a bed but did not have sex, soppisoppi what did you do???

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > so after u gave her the watch what happened next? No watch but broke up soon afterwards. I was really naive. Shagged her as much as I could though.

smart man either way one of u was going to get f’ed might as well be her

Which EU nation are your from, soppospopsposposi?

I know what you mean by flakey eastern euro. But estonia although a former USSR country, is actually not eastern euro. They are more like finns, and the country is actually quite wealthy. Plus she didn’t seem like that, she had just finished studying a masters degree in business in another EU country, and always paid for herself. All I can do is move on. But I may email her in a month and just ask why etc, as thats really what i want to know. it would be nice to learn something from the experience.

Just don’t even contact he, you’re just prolonging you thinking of her and not about the next clam you’re gonna crush.

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I know what you mean by flakey eastern euro. But > estonia although a former USSR country, is > actually not eastern euro. They are more like > finns, and the country is actually quite wealthy. > Plus she didn’t seem like that, she had just > finished studying a masters degree in business in > another EU country, and always paid for herself. > > All I can do is move on. But I may email her in a > month and just ask why etc, as thats really what i > want to know. it would be nice to learn something > from the experience. You have to move on. And never appear desperate or needy in your email if you do want to contact her - don’t ask why, just keep it cordial and simple like how she is doing etc… I felt really bad for a few months after my Hungarian goulash experience but eventually got over it. Girl’s are like buses, even if you miss one there will be another (maybe even a double decker) in 10 minutes.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > You have to move on. And never appear desperate or > needy in your email if you do want to contact her > - don’t ask why, just keep it cordial and simple > like how she is doing etc… I felt really bad for > a few months after my Hungarian goulash experience > but eventually got over it. Girl’s are like buses, > even if you miss one there will be another (maybe > even a double decker) in 10 minutes. Double Decker - nice!

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > transferpricingCFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I know what you mean by flakey eastern euro. > But > > estonia although a former USSR country, is > > actually not eastern euro. They are more like > > finns, and the country is actually quite > wealthy. > > Plus she didn’t seem like that, she had just > > finished studying a masters degree in business > in > > another EU country, and always paid for > herself. > > > > All I can do is move on. But I may email her in > a > > month and just ask why etc, as thats really what > i > > want to know. it would be nice to learn > something > > from the experience. > > > > You have to move on. And never appear desperate or > needy in your email if you do want to contact her > - don’t ask why, just keep it cordial and simple > like how she is doing etc… I felt really bad for > a few months after my Hungarian goulash experience > but eventually got over it. Girl’s are like buses, > even if you miss one there will be another (maybe > even a double decker) in 10 minutes. MMMM goulash

Honestly your mistake was slow playing this one. It sounds like you were both on holiday looking for a good time yet you chose to take things more seriously. Learn from your mistakes and cut this one as a loss. Sucks that she flaked on you but I’m sure you’ll find another soon enough.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Honestly your mistake was slow playing this one. > It sounds like you were both on holiday looking > for a good time yet you chose to take things more > seriously. > > Learn from your mistakes and cut this one as a > loss. Sucks that she flaked on you but I’m sure > you’ll find another soon enough. writing poetry while the girl wanted her back broken …this cant be life

dude Eurotrip

sopopsoposipsoisopisoisoispisposiosoisosososososiposipsispispisp, I am making a trip to France/Amsterdam/(possibly) Munich in early fall. Wanna meet up and crush some women together? Eiffel tower!

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > brianr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Honestly your mistake was slow playing this > one. > > It sounds like you were both on holiday looking > > for a good time yet you chose to take things > more > > seriously. > > > > Learn from your mistakes and cut this one as a > > loss. Sucks that she flaked on you but I’m sure > > you’ll find another soon enough. > > > > > writing poetry while the girl wanted her back > broken …this cant be life AWESOME. ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sopopsoposipsoisopisoisoispisposiosoisosososososip > osipsispispisp, > > I am making a trip to France/Amsterdam/(possibly) > Munich in early fall. Wanna meet up and crush some > women together? > > Eiffel tower! HIGH FIVE!