Black parents...White Baby

I think this event deserves its own thread. Amazing! http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3060907/Black-parents-give-birth-to-white-baby.html#mySunComments

Boy next door was ruled out?

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Boy next door was ruled out? That was the first thing that came to my mind as well.

Prof Sykes …hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Not da daddy.

When it comes to 2 months old Nmachi, Mr Ben you… ARE NOT the father of the baby!

the way kid’s dad is smiling you can tell that he knows in his heart…

ZeroBonus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > When it comes to 2 months old Nmachi, Mr Ben > you… > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ARE NOT the father of the baby! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES THE HIGHLIGHT OF AFTERNOON TELEVISION. I think Maury is the most respected man in black culture. The daps he gets are astounding.

happened before, name = michael jackson

regardless of what genetic tests confirm, the dad’s gonna get some hard time from his buddies. “nah, man! they did some lab tests and such, it’s all legit!” “aha. aha. yeah, whatever you say dude”

I’m leaning toward the flawed DNA theory, or, the wife will later admit she had in vitro and it will turn out she got the wrong egg. but seems like a really nice family.

I read somewhere that studies have estimated that the husband is actually not the father of the kid he is raising about 5% of the time in the U.S., which means there are over a million dudes raising someone else’s kid. That’s messed up.

bromion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I read somewhere that studies have estimated that > the husband is actually not the father of the kid > he is raising about 5% of the time in the U.S., > which means there are over a million dudes raising > someone else’s kid. That’s messed up. Thats a lot of you knowin.

Has anyone seen the reverse…white parents, black baby?

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Has anyone seen the reverse…white parents, > black baby? http://www.myspaceantics.com//images/myspace-graphics/funny-pictures/black-baby-white-parents.jpg ^pwned.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bromion Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I read somewhere that studies have estimated > that > > the husband is actually not the father of the > kid > > he is raising about 5% of the time in the U.S., > > which means there are over a million dudes > raising > > someone else’s kid. That’s messed up. > > > Thats a lot of you knowin. Recognize!

…evolution?