DropBox

Is this the coolest, most useful thing on the web at the moment or is it just me ?

More useful and cooler than pron?

Dropbox synchronizing your pron collection between home, office and laptop. Now that’s useful.

agreed dropbox is awesome!

How is it going sub ? Did you get your break yet ? what are you up to these days ?

For some reason I have had trouble getting dropbox to do what I wanted it to. I use Syncplicity. You install it on your multiple computers, then right-click any folder and click on “add to Syncplicity” to “sync” it. Then you can access the same folder on any computer. Updates appear almost in real time. Amazing program. Easiest to use that I have seen.

hey mo, going pretty good, but no break yet. i’ve been interviewing at 5 places. made it to 2nd or 3rd round phone interviews to 4 of them and thought I did very well on half of those. onsite to the remainder, but nothing yet! though, i’ve only been officially interviewing for 3 months, hopefully i get lucky as hiring is picking up. other than that, bored out of my mind during the waiting.

I use both syncplicity and dropbox. Syncplicity is more robust IMO, it’s a shame that it doesn’t support Mac at the moment. Dropbox on the other hand is a super simple syncing setup that it’s a crime not to use it.

Yeah it’s pretty much great!

It would be awesome if my work didn’t block it…

are you working at all sub? job environment tough, i want a new position as well

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hey mo, going pretty good, but no break yet. Speaking of breaks, sorry about your Mom’s back sub. Best of luck on the job hunt though.

@cfagoal2 not working, looking for work is a full time job. looking for a new position, eh? like mother like son. :wink: @brianr thanks man. dont have a lotta funds, so good thing your mom is cheap, lolz.