Secretary Follies

So, we got a new team Secretary (Client Service Person) about 3 months ago So far: -Ignores client phone calles to browse facebook on his blackberry -Ignores boss’ requests to do something, to browse facebook on his blackberry -Doesn’t let the team (myself/my boss…2 person team) what is going on with the operational side -Talks really loud -Rude with customers if he has to repeat what he said -Poor grammar -Doesn’t choose a side while walking down the hall and the best -Sleeping at his desk and snoring. Not once but thrice. Yes, he drools too.

And you hired this person?

Of whom does he have incriminating pictures and how much will it cost you to get copies?

secretary is supposed to be a female and hot. fire the dude hire a brawd problem solved.

First mistake - Hiring a male secretary.

He must know your AF handle Nups!

We had a hot secretary, she moved to Jacksonville to be with her hubby, we had to find a replacement fast and this kid had just started but he was supporting like 4 people, since we have pretty high volume he just transitioned to us. Since I was so new (2 months) I didn’t have much of a say in the hiring decision. Im gonna get pics the next time he passes out. Yesterday he passed out and was literally snoring outloud. Im still too new to say we need to get rid of this guy, even though if I raise the issue I could probably get it done. You know…DOMINATE

sounds like a winner to me …

Is he a really sound sleeper? If so, the fun that could be had at his expense might make it worthwhile to keep him on.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > You know…DOMINATE Ice him and take a picture when he’s on one knee drinking. send the picture to the boss and tell her that not only does this clown sleep all the time he also drinks at work. also mention that you want to participate in the hiring process. = hot girl secretary

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sounds like a winner to me … 25 years old, married AND divorced, over 120k in debt. He said on his second day “im just taking this so I can, you know, get into one of these firms and then in a few years like 2 or 3, I will be an executive at one of these firms.”

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pimpineasy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > sounds like a winner to me … > > > 25 years old, married AND divorced, over 120k in > debt. > > He said on his second day “im just taking this so > I can, you know, get into one of these firms and > then in a few years like 2 or 3, I will be an > executive at one of these firms.” Maybe he took it literally when he heard about people sleeping their way to the top.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > pimpineasy Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > sounds like a winner to me … > > > > > > 25 years old, married AND divorced, over 120k > in > > debt. > > > > He said on his second day “im just taking this > so > > I can, you know, get into one of these firms > and > > then in a few years like 2 or 3, I will be an > > executive at one of these firms.” > > > Maybe he took it literally when he heard about > people sleeping their way to the top. lololololololol

Well, at least he’s not lying around doing nothing on an unemployment check.

^ Like the guys Numi keeps bumping into in the bars of Dallas.

What stories did ya’ll have? I didnt intend to make this lopsided.