Taking a trip to London and Amsterdam next month

Will be gone for 2 weeks. Even though I have been to both cities before, any suggestions as to what other attractions are worth looking into?

Amsterdam - Leidseplien Museumplien Club Paradiso Club Milkweg Club Space Rotterdam Tuilp Market Red Light District Coffee Shop (if you’re into that kind of thing) Van Gogh Museum (in Museumplien) Heinenken Brewery London- Canary Wharf Go to Harrods TONS of great art galleries High Tea at an Expensive hotel Dentist office

AM, thanks. Arent you making a trip out there as well?

I was planning on it but i’m kicking around a few options. I have to be in Paris in Early october but I might just make a weekend out of that. If I don’t I’ll be coordinating w/ you and sposposoiposiopsipsoipsisospsisipsopssoipispoispssisisisisppoooooo in Amsterdam

Red light district…mmmmmmmm. 50 euros for half an hour of you know what with a super hot chick is not a bad deal at all.

Food is good there, Chinese restaurants in Chinatown, African cuisine, Indonesian, etc. Quite a variety. Some hotels offer all you can drink during your stay deals, if you are not too picky with drinks, it could be a deal. Gaulem bar is nice, with 200 sorts of beer. Tarts are worth trying. I heard mushrooms are prohibited now, but some are still on sale in pharmacies, but check this info, I might be mistaken here, or rules can be changed again. Before there were all kinds of trips sold in special shops. Before there was more freedom, now it’s more like a tourist trap, but still worth visiting because of architecture

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Red light district…mmmmmmmm. > > 50 euros for half an hour of you know what with a > super hot chick is not a bad deal at all. Get in line, and it wont be sloppy seconds…