Please recommend

I need to ship my Car to NY, can someone recommend a decent auto shipping company that you have used in the past. I called DAS and got a quote of 900, I think it can be a little cheaper with other ones but I am not sure which one to use. Thank you.

1 Like

I’ll do it for $250 and a case of budweiser.

gauri Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I need to ship my Car to NY, can someone recommend > a decent auto shipping company that you have used > in the past. I called DAS and got a quote of 900, > I think it can be a little cheaper with other ones > but I am not sure which one to use. > > Thank you. I’ll do it bro. For real, $400 is my price.

www.uship.com Created by eBay for people to bid on your shipping load, a reverse auction. I shipped my motorcycle, some dorm furniture, stereo, golf clubs, and other misc sh!t for 300 dollars, total distance was about 750 miles, not a bad deal.

…

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > www.uship.com > > Created by eBay for people to bid on your shipping > load, a reverse auction. I shipped my motorcycle, > some dorm furniture, stereo, golf clubs, and other > misc sh!t for 300 dollars, total distance was > about 750 miles, not a bad deal. posted my ad there, got a few bids already. nothing under 900 though. QJock–are you serious? NY is 1800 miles from here, probably 30 hrs drive. I can pay you 400+fuel charge.

Elwood: “It’s 1800 miles to NY, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark, and we’re wearing sunglasses.” QJock: “Hit it.”

Brent Favre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Elwood: “It’s 1800 miles to NY, we got a full tank > of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark, and > we’re wearing sunglasses.” > > QJock: “Hit it.” BEST REFERENCE OF THE DAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!

At the time I moved from Seattle to NY I used services of this company in order to ship my Chevrolet Silverado https://getcarrier.com/blog/car-shipping-cost/ . Needless to say all my circle has no need to search for another shipper now. I’m going to buy Dodge next month from Chicago and undoubtedly I will employ them to help me with it. So guys I think they’ll do their best in order to make you feel relaxed and concentrated on your matters as it was with me.