Computer generated Jokes

Pretty interesting/time killer http://www.abdn.ac.uk/jokingcomputer/webversion/start.php Computer generates a joke based on some algorithm, you rate the joke IE. what do you call a cross between an a people and a class ? a nation course . Best part is you can get it to explain the joke. orientation and nation rhyme. orientation course is a kind of class. nation and a people mean roughly the same. You get some gems like what kind of a skyscraper is slight ? a thin towers what do you get when you cross a corpse with an employee ? a stiff member

what do you get when you cross a corpse with an employee ? a stiff member If you sub in ‘pervert at costco’ that would have been hilarious.

corpse with an employee reminds me when I used to work in a factory and this one union janitor would just lean on his broom all day never seeming to move. one day they discovered he was dead … it was probably a myth but can’t help thinking of it. but ANY joke that has “pervert at costco” in it is full of win if you ask me!

while uDontGetThis {yourHead.scratch()};