'Mixed Blessings' in this beautiful ride called life:

I’ve had two this week: 1) Passing LII (now I have to study for LIII, this one’s definitely a good outweighing the bad though). 2) Sitting down on a warm toilet after seeing a man who appeared to be 30% ape exit the lavoratory. The exhiliration of a warm seat on my bunsies was tantalizing, but the grotesqueness of the undoubtedly texas-chainsaw-style massacre dude surely unloaded meer minutes before made me want to sanitize my entire body with gasoline and fire. Any other mixed blessings out there for yous guys?

• Jersey Shore premieres tonight! - Angelina is back…

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve had two this week: > 1) Passing LII (now I have to study for LIII, this > one’s definitely a good outweighing the bad > though). > > 2) Sitting down on a warm toilet after seeing a > man who appeared to be 30% ape exit the > lavoratory. The exhiliration of a warm seat on my > bunsies was tantalizing, but the grotesqueness of > the undoubtedly texas-chainsaw-style massacre dude > surely unloaded meer minutes before made me want > to sanitize my entire body with gasoline and > fire. > > Any other mixed blessings out there for yous guys? Yeah, I laughed my ass off reading your post. Downside - I have an image of that ape man’s duece.

Why did you go to the same stall as the ape-man?

DoubleDip Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > + Jersey Shore premieres tonight! > - Angelina is back… Definitely. Nice one. marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why did you go to the same stall as the ape-man? I didn’t see king-deuce exit the stall, I saw him exit the bathroom. From there, I had an 80% chance of landing on a cool and clean seat. Fortune was not with me on this particular day.

I tried to avoid have to take a dump in public bath rooms, the thought of that water splashing up and going into my nether regions doesn’t sound pleasing.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 2) Sitting down on a warm toilet after seeing a > man who appeared to be 30% ape exit the > lavoratory. The exhiliration of a warm seat on my > bunsies was tantalizing, but the grotesqueness of > the undoubtedly texas-chainsaw-style massacre dude > surely unloaded meer minutes before made me want > to sanitize my entire body with gasoline and > fire. I like how this was “#2”. Also, not only did u sit in his warm seat, but u were BREATHING in the microscopic feces particles still lingering in the aromatic air. How does THAT make u feel?

Had a 3 some last night…

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Had a 3 some last night… You know that deserves it’s own thread…don’t play like that.

Dude, you KNOW I can’t write that at work. Cliffnotes: South Beach -> Coconut Grove -> Only 60 dollars on drinks (4 people, 2 girls two guys incl me) -> Dancing for 2 hours with the two Brazilians -> getting home at 4 am -> Waking up (ie. not sleeping until 5:45) at 6:15.