Pink Drinks

Happy Tuesday. Is it uncool for a man to drink a pink coloured drink in a bar/club or at a party? I make a really nice cocktail similar to a rum punch. It tastes great & blows your head off. However it is extremely pink due to the addition of grenadine. No doubt about it though, girls will drink it quicker than guys. Would you guys drink a pink cocktail?

I would never put my lips on something so pink and stiff. Definitely for girls.

Drink out of solo cup? Profit?

have absolutely no problem drinking a pink cocktail with a strawbery garnish on top. anyone who thinks you need to be killing natties at the bar as a sign of masculinity need to come out of the closet now and quit supressing it

i chase jamaican rum with whiskey

I think that there is a definite “no fly zone” for dudes with Appletinis and such. Personally, I find ultra sweet alcoholic drinks disgusting. The sweetest I will take it would be with Whiskey Sprite, I much prefer Whiskey Water or Gin Tonic, Vodka Lemonade isn’t bad either.

If it’s too sweet I’ll get gut rot befor any sort of buzz. Appletinis are def a no-go.

I’m a total sugar addict, so sweetness is no issue for me. I don’t like spirits that much, apart from dark rums. I’m going to drop the grenadine and replace it with something more hardcore and masculine, like prune juice.

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m a total sugar addict, so sweetness is no issue > for me. I don’t like spirits that much, apart from > dark rums. > > I’m going to drop the grenadine and replace it > with something more hardcore and masculine, like > prune juice. How about simply syrup?

def drop the grenadine…unless your making drinks for your daughter, or shots for a group. the only reason to use it is to kill the bite of cheap alcohol or make something fun for kids. if you like the sugar try some sweet vermouth (manhattan) or rock sugar/cane syrup (caiparinia, mojito)

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > def drop the grenadine…unless your making drinks > for your daughter, or shots for a group. > > the only reason to use it is to kill the bite of > cheap alcohol or make something fun for kids. > > if you like the sugar try some sweet vermouth > (manhattan) or rock sugar/cane syrup (caiparinia, > mojito) OOORRRRR SHots for your daughter, when I am making them. TEE HEE!

^^^^Laurence Fishburne doesnt find this funny at all

i dont drink :frowning:

Tvi russki e ni pitsh, CSK?

People drink anything after a while with enough encouragement. Just serve it after the 4th/5th beer when the crowd are in the swing.

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > People drink anything after a while with enough > encouragement. Just serve it after the 4th/5th > beer when the crowd are in the swing. So true.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think that there is a definite “no fly zone” for > dudes with Appletinis and such. Personally, I find > ultra sweet alcoholic drinks disgusting. The > sweetest I will take it would be with Whiskey > Sprite, I much prefer Whiskey Water or Gin Tonic, > Vodka Lemonade isn’t bad either. +1 I keep switching between Gentleman’s Jack and Maker’s. Both on the rocks. Oh yeah, and Coffee should be consumed black.

Ya ruski i ya pyu.

mp2438, don’t get ahead of yourself

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mp2438, don’t get ahead of yourself +1