Cheated

My girlfriend was away for the week. I went out for a low-key night out with a buddy and ended up meeting these two girls. We started hanging out at the urging of my single friend and I really showed the girls little attention. After about 2 hours of drinking one of the girls laid it on me that she thought I was really cute and wanted to go out. She was about 5’3 with a smoking little body. She also told me she was a sex therapist. So one thing leads to another and she takes me back to her place and we had crazy yada-yada-yada. She made it clear that I was “so gorgeous” and her “fantasy.” Earlier in the night I made the mistake of giving her my full name and number. (This was before I thought anything would happen.) I changed my facebook profile so it can’t be searched and put in her number as a dudes name. I know I shouldn’t see her again but I can’t stop thinking about her. Me and my girl have been together for 2 years and she has already stopped with let’s say “giving it her all” in the sack. It’s just so hard to not contact this girl again as I forget what I have been missing. But on the other hand I really care for my girlfriend and can see myself being with her for the long haul. Anyone else been in this situation?

Ahhhh yes. I have a story similar to this (dates match up perfectly as well) will write once at home.

PS. You said you have a facebook profile. Post pictures.

“she has already stopped with let’s say “giving it her all” in the sack.” … no more ATM eh…

Time for an upgrade my friend. Dump zero and get with the zorro.

If you have to ask, you already know…

would never ever ever do that

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > would never ever ever do that That’s such a lie. If Bar Rafaeli (or whoever the kids like these days) tried her best to seduce you, I’m pretty sure you’d break.

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > would never ever ever do that reminds me of the chris rock stand up bit…your only as faithful as your options…rush limbaugh yeah very faithful

Its a slippery slop mate. Once you start its hard to stop. So either you nip it in the bud now, or you’re going to continue on your cheating way most likely…

Sex therapist…jeez! You probably only got the tip of the iceberg. I say you should get some “spce” between you and your girl. And then after a couple of months in training, take her back and tell her that you needed time to make sure it was for the long haul…or something like that.

Is sex therapist code word for a prosti?

The thing is that me and the old lady get along great. The only issue being I don’t get it as much as I’d like but things are actually great. In fact I’m pretty sure she’s the girl I’ll marry. I’ve decided for sure I’m staying with my girlfriend but I just have such a strong desire to go for a 2nd go-round with The Therapist. Like Analyze this said, I think I just saw the tip of the iceberg with that girl. But then again it’s probably best to just to quit right now. From the things that other girl was saying, she seems like she’ll be a 5-Stage clinger.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is sex therapist code word for a prosti? Haha. No, she says she helps married couples etc. If she was a prostitute then she’s a pretty crappy one as I don’t think I even bought her a drink.

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > would never ever ever do that I agree- I never understood why people seem to think the only option is to cheat… that the only EASY option p*ssies… or you could grow a pair and actually be honest (read: dump) the significant other when they are no longer so ‘significant’.

I like how you capitalzed ‘The’ and ‘Therapist’. Hahaha - she ‘helps married couples’? Couple of questions: 1) Did you tell her you have a girlfriend? 2) How old are you? 3) Do you think you could stay faithful to her as your wife? There are a lot of temptations out there my man.

Why would you marry a girl you know you are going to cheat on again if something else comes along?

take your gf to this therapist and have her give tips.

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Its a slippery slop mate. Best typo ever. To the OP, you’re obviously a f$%&Ong retard if you’re claiming you care about your gf or would marry her. Let’s run this down: * You care about her yet cheat on her and openly admit to thoughts of doing it again? * You want to marry a woman that doesn’t fulfill your needs in the bedroom? Now say your gf f$%&s the ever living sh!t out of some guy when you’re out of town, how do you feel? Would you feel she cares about you? Doubtful. You’re not ready to marry anyone. Pull your sh!t together and figure out what you want. Both will only work for a short period of time.

^+1 dude needs to read carefully the divorce threads before jumping into marriage when obviously not ready for it