Never underestimate stupidity of consumer

To be successful in business all you have to do is trick consumers into buying crap they don’t need with money they don’t have. Look at apple or BMW or coach, etc I actively look for this when I analysis firms.

Kind of depends on your definition of “need”.

You seem to have named high quality products in your analysis. Lets see you produce something better. Basic FAIL.

timotimo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > To be successful in business all you have to do is > trick consumers into buying crap they don’t need > with money they don’t have. Look at apple or BMW > or coach, etc > > > I actively look for this when I analysis firms. Master of the obvious! Mega Fail

I stand for value. You should too.

Analyze_This Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I stand for value. You should too. fuck value, tricking idiot consumers is the shortest path to profit. best firms can trick tards like you in to thinking their product is a great value, but rarely is this true. anyone that disagrees look at all major firms, look close at the marketing, look at how MBA dickheads twist and spin now so and so product is a must have.

timotimo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Analyze_This Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I stand for value. You should too. > > > fuck value, tricking idiot consumers is the > shortest path to profit. > > best firms can trick tards like you in to thinking > their product is a great value, but rarely is this > true. > > anyone that disagrees look at all major firms, > look close at the marketing, look at how MBA > dickheads twist and spin now so and so product is > a must have. I assume you buy only secondhand clothing, live in a cave, shower only when you start to smell or are visibly dirty, walk to work everyday, and pack a lunch consisting of only the basic food groups.

I think your examples were poorly chosen. Apple- come on the iphone was a game changer and still leads the market - so what are you using…a tmobile sidekick? BMW- if you have not driven one i suggest you do, they are well engineered, as is the German way - do you drive a yaris, aveo, taurus Coach- mostly women who feel the need to show off purchase this but i have a coach wallet that is 5 years old and still looks brand new, id say its lasted longer than i ever expected. - so im guessing yours is a fossil. Nowww some good ones might be UGGS, and diamonds.

Never underestimate the stupidity of Timotimo

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I assume you buy only secondhand clothing, live in > a cave, shower only when you start to smell or are > visibly dirty, walk to work everyday, and pack a > lunch consisting of only the basic food groups. Coffee is a food group. See what I did there?

Ski2Much Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think your examples were poorly chosen. > > Apple- come on the iphone was a game changer and > still leads the market > - so what are you using…a tmobile > sidekick? Anyone even moderate tech savvy will agree apple is over price shit and people only by because there marketing. > BMW- if you have not driven one i suggest you do, > they are well engineered, as is the German way > - do you drive a yaris, aveo, taurus I don’t a BMW because everyone I know that owns/owned one warns me not too, look at cost of ownership/reliability studies, that confirm this. > Coach- mostly women who feel the need to show off > purchase this but i have a coach wallet that is 5 > years old and still looks brand new, id say its > lasted longer than i ever expected. > - so im guessing yours is a fossil. see apple > > > Nowww some good ones might be UGGS, and diamonds. 95% of products are useless crap, people that try to fight this are victims of the marketing execs.

timotimo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ski2Much Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I think your examples were poorly chosen. > > > > Apple- come on the iphone was a game changer > and > > still leads the market > > - so what are you using…a tmobile > > sidekick? > Anyone even moderate tech savvy will agree apple > is over price shit and people only by because > there marketing. > > > > BMW- if you have not driven one i suggest you > do, > > they are well engineered, as is the German way > > - do you drive a yaris, aveo, taurus > I don’t a BMW because everyone I know that > owns/owned one warns me not too, look at cost of > ownership/reliability studies, that confirm this. > > > > Coach- mostly women who feel the need to show > off > > purchase this but i have a coach wallet that is > 5 > > years old and still looks brand new, id say its > > lasted longer than i ever expected. > > - so im guessing yours is a fossil. > see apple > > > > > > > Nowww some good ones might be UGGS, and > diamonds. > > 95% of products are useless crap, people that try > to fight this are victims of the marketing execs. TimoTimo thank you for demonstrating that even the most simple minded individuals who have no concept of economics or global business can pass level 1 of the CFA exam. You give hope to every ‘special’ candidate out there that wants to one day run a hedge fund. I’d encourage you to sit out LII though, that won’t go well for you.

TimoTimo, Enlighten us, what 5% of products are useful?

Grass and leafs to cover private parts - free if nobody sees you when you pluck them out in parks! Using smoke to send messages, green all the way!

timotimo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > BMW- if you have not driven one i suggest you > do, > > they are well engineered, as is the German way > > - do you drive a yaris, aveo, taurus > I don’t a BMW because everyone I know that > owns/owned one warns me not too, look at cost of > ownership/reliability studies, that confirm this. But, by your definition these people are idiots, so wouldn’t you WANT to drive a BMW since you shouldn’t be listening to those gullible idiots? Since you’re listening to them wouldn’t it then just be the blind leading the blind?

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > timotimo Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Ski2Much Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I think your examples were poorly chosen. > > > > > > Apple- come on the iphone was a game changer > > and > > > still leads the market > > > - so what are you using…a tmobile > > > sidekick? > > Anyone even moderate tech savvy will agree > apple > > is over price shit and people only by because > > there marketing. > > > > > > > BMW- if you have not driven one i suggest you > > do, > > > they are well engineered, as is the German > way > > > - do you drive a yaris, aveo, taurus > > I don’t a BMW because everyone I know that > > owns/owned one warns me not too, look at cost > of > > ownership/reliability studies, that confirm > this. > > > > > > > Coach- mostly women who feel the need to show > > off > > > purchase this but i have a coach wallet that > is > > 5 > > > years old and still looks brand new, id say > its > > > lasted longer than i ever expected. > > > - so im guessing yours is a fossil. > > see apple > > > > > > > > > > > Nowww some good ones might be UGGS, and > > diamonds. > > > > 95% of products are useless crap, people that > try > > to fight this are victims of the marketing > execs. > > TimoTimo thank you for demonstrating that even the > most simple minded individuals who have no concept > of economics or global business can pass level 1 > of the CFA exam. You give hope to every ‘special’ > candidate out there that wants to one day run a > hedge fund. I’d encourage you to sit out LII > though, that won’t go well for you. L2 is a complete joke, too bad I can’t trust anyone with my real name, I would put 10K cash on me passing L2 with 70% - 100% in everything.

timotimo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > L2 is a complete joke, too bad I can’t trust > anyone with my real name, I would put 10K cash on > me passing L2 with 70% - 100% in everything. Just create a new yahoo email address and let other posters email you. I’m sure you’ll have some takers around here.

L2 is not hard, but scoring >70% everything is not an easy task by any stretch.

i followed timotimo’s advice and installed useless e-crap blocker on my browser, in order to contribute to google’s demise, then i shorted GOOG heavily. but now it filters timotimo’s postings :(… what’s his latest insight?

When did TimoTimo initiate the sell goog long canned foods trade? I wan’t to see my PnL if I had put that on