What if timotimo gets the charter?

Will you suspend yours?

I would feel privileged to have such a gentleman and scholar as a fellow CFA charterholder, and look to him as a beacon of hope and inspiration for the investment community.

as higgmond wisely observed, this will never happen because timotimo is too smart to succumb to CFAI’s marketing plots

timotimo will be the only candidate to ever ace L2. H3ll, he’ll probably ace L3 as well. Chuck Norris is the only other individual who could ever even dream of such an accomplishment.

he has a whole year to study, I am sure he will pass

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > he has a whole year to study, I am sure he will > pass I’m sure too, and i’ll do it while holding a very demanding job and none of my relationships with family or friends will suffer, feels good man

isn’t the internet great…

mo34 aced level2, it is difficult but not that difficult

mo34 also aced sublimity’s mother

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mo34 also aced sublimity’s mother Who hasn’t? I kid I kid.

Valores Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What if timotimo gets the charter? I think that would definitely be a sign of the apocalypse

timotimo failed level 1 the first time he took it in 2009. According to his thinking he should be blacklisted and not be able to advance. I am not sure how he thinks he can go above 70 on L2 and L3 if he failed L1 one time.

CFA Jay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > timotimo failed level 1 the first time he took it > in 2009. According to his thinking he should be > blacklisted and not be able to advance. I am not > sure how he thinks he can go above 70 on L2 and L3 > if he failed L1 one time. This is game changing intel if I ever saw any. But seriously, if he got his charter, Shia Lebouf would be so pissed.

I failed L1 once too and did pretty well on L2 and L3

We will never know (hopefully). Timotimo is deactivated.

In his short time here, he has become legend. Daj anyone?

daj224:)