It's Friday People

Friday: Flying to ATL then driving up to Lake Burton Saturday: Lake house with friends (been a yearly trip since 2004). Kegs/burgers/friends/boats/Sminoff Ice’s Sunday: Wonder how a human being can gain 20 lbs in one day, spend time with my lil sis in ATL, maybe catch the Bravo’s game. Fly back to Miami. No girls this weekend. Might run to south beach quickly after work to see the Brazilian before I leave.

Fri: Gym, no squats/DL or other heavy stuff - knees gone bad after a weekend of intensive volleyball. Sat: Beach Sun: House warming party

I despise you because my life is this: Saturday: Wake up at 6am cuz my daughter decides that its time to play (ok - that part is cool); go to the pool with the kids; play an excrutiating 1 hour game of Uno with the kids and wife; dinner @ 6pm; kids in bed at 8pm; run; bed by 10pm. Sunday: see saturday

I would like to get some sick GTL though

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Friday: Flying to ATL then driving up to Lake > Burton > > Saturday: Lake house with friends (been a yearly > trip since 2004). > Kegs/burgers/friends/boats/Sminoff Ice’s > > Sunday: Wonder how a human being can gain 20 lbs > in one day, spend time with my lil sis in ATL, > maybe catch the Bravo’s game. Fly back to Miami. > > No girls this weekend. Might run to south beach > quickly after work to see the Brazilian before I > leave. Drink, sleep, workout. Are you going to Ice anyone?

Im gonna put a few ice’s in the inner tubes, and scatter them around the boat. Might even put one in the shower.

Fri - first Chiefs preseason game, drink, worry about results on monday Sat - pool, drink, worry about results on monday Sun - pool, drink, worry about results on monday

Reading, walking in the park, preparing for GMAT, thinking, surfing Internet searching for various info

Friday - Limo to Freedom Concert (Not a big Hannity fan but Lynyrd and Charlie Daniels are playing and I don’t have to pay for a thing) Saturday - Golf at your favorite ATL municipal course Ass_Man. I think I’ll limit myself to 14 beers this time around and keep the collateral damage to a minimum. Bravos Game that night. Maybe the Cheetah for late night. Sunday - Sleep until Monday

Air&Water show in Chi-town. These Blue Angels fly like crazy!

map1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Air&Water show in Chi-town. These Blue Angels fly > like crazy! this, and today is a great day to be in the office. depending on the weather, i’m going to the show, and then the next (or previous) day we’ll go to a museum. we have some friends from out of town visiting.

Maybe there should be a weekend recap post / It’s Monday People thread to get the real stories.