Casting couch... Would you do it?

Let’s keep this PG. I want to take a poll. If you had an opportunity to advance yourself in the workplace, assuming you were single, would you do it? The person you would have to do the dirty with is old and ugly but can give you a promotion and/or the position desired. Also, please state if you are male or female. AND… if you have real stories, even better. Remember, the offerer is OLD and UGLY. (In real life, the offerers are NOT hot and young.)

Something tells me you have a story and want some company. Please tell.

It’s just an innocent, hypothetical question.

Ha h, right… 'fess up

Ocean Mist Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s just an innocent, hypothetical question. Yaa, you asked it because it’s hypothetical, all this just makes a good discussion topic. However, in real life, people are rational and there are repercussions of every action. Imagine both side, what if you “do it” and what if you “don’t”, compare the difference then ask yourself “will you”!

Yes. Twice.

Meaning, i’d do it twice. Not I’ve done it twice. Once for the push forward, and then once again to cement in their mind that I wanted them and not the job.

i have once but women was pretty hot. Maybe one of the best thing to happen to my career.

goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i have once but women was pretty hot. Maybe one of > the best thing to happen to my career. +1 Things like this make me have faith in humanity. Are you still coming to Orlando? shoot me an email.

I think it’s quite easy to decide if you and your boss are of opposite sex. We’ll all just lap it up. What if you and your boss are of SAME SEX? @ASSet_MANagement, what’s your take on that, would ya still do it… “TWICE”. @Ocean Mist, would you prefer that, let’s say a hot and sexy cougar. It’ll be just interesting to see, how much of your submission is actually ‘submission’ =))!

Bernanke Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think it’s quite easy to decide if you and your > boss are of opposite sex. We’ll all just lap it > up. > > What if you and your boss are of SAME SEX? > > @ASSet_MANagement, what’s your take on that, would > ya still do it… “TWICE”. > > @Ocean Mist, would you prefer that, let’s say a > hot and sexy cougar. > > It’ll be just interesting to see, how much of your > submission is actually ‘submission’ =))! Thrice. I mean…uhh…no?

Not a chance.

I’d get it recorded some how and then use it as blackmail. Then I’d do her.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bernanke Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I think it’s quite easy to decide if you and > your > > boss are of opposite sex. We’ll all just lap it > > up. > > > > What if you and your boss are of SAME SEX? > > > > @ASSet_MANagement, what’s your take on that, > would > > ya still do it… “TWICE”. > > > > @Ocean Mist, would you prefer that, let’s say a > > hot and sexy cougar. > > > > It’ll be just interesting to see, how much of > your > > submission is actually ‘submission’ =))! > > > Thrice. > > > > > > > > I mean…uhh…no? ^ Thrice… :-o, You’re a born fighter my friend!

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Meaning, i’d do it twice. Not I’ve done it twice. > > > Once for the push forward, and then once again to > cement in their mind that I wanted them and not > the job. Hahaha brilliant. I’d be in, but depending on the level of fugliness popping off in the office, I might need to pregame.

Bernanke Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What if you and your boss are of SAME SEX? Everyone has a price.

I did this but it was when I worked in retail. I became the favorite sales associate. She was not ugly by any stretch

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bernanke Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > What if you and your boss are of SAME SEX? > > > Everyone has a price. That’s an honest admission finally.

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bernanke Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > What if you and your boss are of SAME SEX? > > > Everyone has a price. The price for me is a heck of a lot higher than a promotion.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > former trader Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Bernanke Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > What if you and your boss are of SAME SEX? > > > > > > Everyone has a price. > > > The price for me is a heck of a lot higher than a > promotion. lol