It's Friday People

Tonight: A club probably downtown as South Beach is wreaking havoc on my wallet. Invite the Brazilian over. Saturday: Relax by the pool. Read The Economist, maybe start studying for the series 3. Go to bar/club. Maybe invite brazilian, if not invite whatever I met the night before. Sunday: Look at new apartments. Iron my clothes for the coming week and plan a labor day trip. Thinking about possibly mountain biking in NC or motorcycle trip to NC.

Today: Doing some freelance work for a fund manager, probably tearing everything up that I did previously and re-doing it to my satisfaction. Meeting an old friend for coffee. Saturday: Running, hanging with the g/f, more freelance work. Sunday: Hanging out in an outer borough with a couple of friends, brewing beer. I think we’re gonna do a pumpkin ale made with actual pumpkin. Yum, yum.

Today: Dinner, drinks, “you know” Saturday: Car shopping, reading, watching world basketball champ games Sunday: prolly some outdoor activities if weather permits, otherwise go to the movies (the switch), thai food,

Tonight - Fantasy football draft, dinner Tomorrow- Party at friend’s place, shopping for my vacation Sunday - Watch pre-season NFL, rest, movies

GF left for New York today; don’t meet her till next week. Guys week ahead. Friday: Finishing packing for the move. Saturday: Move; get drunk in my new place and head downtown. Sunday: Fantasy draft / unpack.

today: gym, fashion show/hitting on models (aka girls who say they are models or i say they are models, etc.) tomorrow: car wash, booze cruise, errands, tailgate/game and remembering to drink water sunday: running/cycling, possible movie (TGWPLF), cookout, mad men

Ahhh, I love this thread.

Tonight: Flying home to Louisville with girlfriend in tow for 2nd visit to family. Will surprise Dad for his 70th birthday weekend. Me and gf will have to sleep in seperate bedrooms. Try to have sex with gf in my old twin sized bed. Tomorrow: Take gf to Louisville Slugger museum and pick up custom made bat for Pops. Later go to nice dinner where my Aunt will come to dinner and surprise my Dad. Try to have sex with gf in my old twin sized bed. Sunday: Fly back to Chicago. Watch Redskins preseason game I DRV’d.

Today: Going to Chiefs game. Pregame/drinking in three hours. Tomorrow: pool Sunday: pool

Tonight: BBQ with neighbors Tomorrow: Morning - Crossfit in morning with the WHOLE family in tow – trying out a crossfit gym for first time. Already belong to a gym but for some reason i think a crossfit one would get me there more often and can include the wife and 2 kids as well. Afternoon - back to school party for kids Night - lame married stuff Sunday: TBD; pool perhaps but getting cold…

Tonight: Jiujitsu then lobster rolls. Tomorrow: crossfit then rock-the-bells on Randal’s Island Sun: rest

today: relaxing upstate ny, tennis tomm same sun same

Today: possible- flying out to LA if I can find a cheap enough ticket / probable: running and bar hopping Saturday: possible- LA / probable: watching soccer, running, studying, working Sunday: possible- LA / probable: watching soccer

Glad to see the xfit representation around here…recently had the opportunity to invest in a new box in my area. Anyway… Fri: Fancy dinner with some chick I met last weekend that recently moved here from NC. She’s hot and has a phd in stats, so I’m kind of intrigued. See how that goes… Sat: Crossfit in the AM, then some strength stuff. Some home improvement stuff then brewery tour in the PM. Sun: Some work, and whatever I want otherwise.

Tonight: Trying to arrange a happy hour as I type, probably getting my drink on later, hopefully some of that “you know” with the gf. Tomm: Float down the hooch and drink copious amounts of beer w/ friends from high school, then 1) Alumni event if I’m not too hammered or 2) Attend a buddy’s bday dinner where being hammered is a must. Sunday: Football and figuring out my fantasy draft this year.

I have a date tomorrow, otherwise no plans. I should get more organized, I just keep doing what occurs to me this very moment.

Valores Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have a date tomorrow, otherwise no plans. I > should get more organized, I just keep doing what > occurs to me this very moment. You continue to intrigue me…

Valores Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have a date tomorrow, otherwise no plans. I > should get more organized, I just keep doing what > occurs to me this very moment. Is your date with General Medrano?

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Valores Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I have a date tomorrow, otherwise no plans. I > > should get more organized, I just keep doing > what > > occurs to me this very moment. > > You continue to intrigue me… By being disorganized?

Valores Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Valores Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I have a date tomorrow, otherwise no plans. I > > > should get more organized, I just keep doing > > what > > > occurs to me this very moment. > > > > You continue to intrigue me… > > By being disorganized? No, because you are going on a date with General Medrano.