It's Friday People

Tonight: Riding 4 hours to my Alma Matter, getting real un-sober, hitting on girls born in 1992. Tomorrow: Initiating a few kids into the Fraternity, hopefully playing some basketball, getting unsober again, hitting on ex’s that are still in college Sunday: Riding 4 hours back to Miami, Meeting up with parking lot girl, Watching Arrested Development (since apparently I would love that show according to her) trying to make something happen with parking lot girl.

Tonight: Drinking with friends, getting real un-sober. Tomorrow: Picking up my cousin sis at airport in morning, taking her to HRC along with her girlfriends in evening, getting really un-sober again… Sunday: Lazy day at home!

Tonight: going “down the shore”. Tomorrow day: beach chillin as well as a potential fishing expedition. Friend’s dad leads fishing tours. Tomorrow night: back home for a friend’s bday/dance party/bbq to be held in and around a studio of some sort…I forget. Sunday: Football, mang.

Tonight: tennis exhibition (Kendrick vs. Sweeting) in Orlando Tomorrow: going to football game in Gainsville (UF vs. USF) Sunday: watching the final of US Open (Fed vs. Nadal hopefully) and pro football

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tonight: tennis exhibition (Kendrick vs. Sweeting) > in Orlando > > Tomorrow: going to football game in Gainsville (UF > vs. USF) > > Sunday: watching the final of US Open (Fed vs. > Nadal hopefully) and pro football You’re in Orlando? I am going to Deland…

AM - nice one. Yeah I live in Orlando. I used to know a few people from Deland (at Stetson). I graduated in 2004 so it was a while back. I will try to find you on facebook.

AM - I just hit you up on facebook if you get a strange friend request

Tonight: jiujitsu then prolly some wine/cigar bar Sat: Xfit in the morning, but no plans after Sun: eat brunch, prepare for my series 87, relax

Today: Turned in freelance work to fund manager. Debriefed on it for an hour +. Think I did OK. Am completely exhausted, was up till 4AM, 2 hours sleep and then up at 6AM to finish it. About to take a nap. Tonight: Running, dinner with the g/f, watching ‘kick-ass’. Tomorrow: Breakfast with a Level II study buddy. 10 mile run followed by lots of video games. Un-sober birthday party and mexican food to look forward to that evening. Sunday: Brainstorming ways to get out of jury duty next week. Resuming research for remaining freelance work. ass_man - you’ve got a facebook invite from me. Edit: No, you don’t. How the hell do I find you on f/b, ‘nuppal’ turns up a guy who is in high school.

Search: nuppal @ stetson (dot) edu or Uppal (my picture is me jumping off a dock in a spiderman pose, SO COOL BRAH!)

Tonight: Act like if I were a good husband and go out with my wife. Saturday: Swimming 45 – 60 min. Hear the screams of my kids all day long. Cook something nice and getting drunk in the process. Sunday: Watch F1 Italian Grand Prix, Federer taking care of some unfinished business with Nadal I hope, and of course 9 hours of football.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tonight: Riding 4 hours to my Alma Matter, getting > real un-sober, hitting on girls born in 1992. > > Tomorrow: Initiating a few kids into the > Fraternity, hopefully playing some basketball, > getting unsober again, hitting on ex’s that are > still in college > > Sunday: Riding 4 hours back to Miami, Meeting up > with parking lot girl, Watching Arrested > Development (since apparently I would love that > show according to her) trying to make something > happen with parking lot girl. Arrested Development is one of the best shows of all-time. Second best sitcom ever after Seinfeld.

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Arrested Development is one of the best shows of > all-time. Second best sitcom ever after Seinfeld. Wow, you like Seinfeld!!! :slight_smile: Hilarious pick, nups. I’m shocked at how psyched I am for football this season. Go Eagles.

Tonight: not sure, maybe recoup from the open bar film festival event last night, or maybe an art exhibit opening or film festival party again if someone throws me an invite last minute. Tomorrow: gym, cleaning, film fest party. Sunday: Mutha f*ckin footballlllllllll! Potluck at my place.

gym, clean the place, hang around downtown to go TIFF star spotting. I know a few club bouncers so I could sneak into some parties over the weekend too :slight_smile:

ilkandi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > gym, clean the place, hang around downtown to go > TIFF star spotting. I know a few club bouncers so > I could sneak into some parties over the weekend > too :slight_smile: what clubs do these stars usually go to? i know a few will be chilling in yorkville for sure.

Ultra on Queen, Spice Route on King, Flow and Amber in Yorkville, Lobby, Rosewater Supper Club… but most of 'em go to private parties in Distillery district and around Yorkville. Less cameras.