most gangsta hip hop tracks

incarcerated scarface - Raekwon , Only Built 4 cuban linx Killah Hills - GZA, Liquid Swords Last words - Nas (Nas verse begins 2 minutes into the song) what about for you all?

Situation Critical, Andre Nickatina

Immortal Technique - Dance With the Devil

Jon Lajoie - Everyday Normal Guy

Ski2Much Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Immortal Technique - Dance With the Devil

“Barbie Girl” - Aqua

LPoulin133 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Barbie Girl” - Aqua lol

Resume Rock - Rowan and Hastings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRmOPlKXa0E

Notorious B.I.G. - Gimmie the Loot

Hit 'em up - 2pac “My 44 make sho all yo kids don’t grow” “Don’t one of you n----- got sickle-cell or something? You f— around and catch a siezure or a heart-attack”

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Notorious B.I.G. - Gimmie the Loot beat me to it.

^ damn right. “Hold up, he got a fking bitch in the car Fur coats and diamonds, she thinks she a superstar Ooh Biggie, let me jack her, I kick her in the back Hit her with the gat… Yo chill, Shorty, let me do that…”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk the illest MC Jon Lajoe strikes again with I Kill People

gimmie the loot by biggie is pretty good choice also who shot ya and dead wrong i only like one tupac song and it is this defintion of a thug N-word

I like Gang Starr “the Militia”. You just can’t make a kit thump harder than that. “You disrespect, you get the TEK.”

Primo is quintessential NY hardcore hiphop…i try to collect all his production but his discography is really obscure…

He’s got mad skills, the real thing, no gimmicks.

Uhnnnnnf, I have trouble trying to nail this down, but in terms of songs that talk tough and sound angry as hell, I’m a big fan of “We all die one day”, Obie Trice. Eminem has a verse on it that I love. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVtqT7wjpYI - All verses are pretty solid in my opinion, but Em starts at 2:42. Someone else mentioned it, but yeah, ‘gimme the loot’ is great, too.

Notorious B.I.G.–N* Bleed

$tarving_Banker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Notorious B.I.G.–N* Bleed My personal interpretation in red. VERSE ONE Today’s agenda, got the suitcase up in the Sentra Go to room 112, tell em Blanco sent [‘cha] [For today’s daily activities, I have a suitcase inside a compact Nissan Sentra and plan to go to hotel room number 112 and tell whoever is there that Blanco sent me in order to carry-out a business transaction.] Feel the strangest, if no money exchanges I got these kids in ranges, believe them niggaz brainless All they tote is stainless, [Based on my gut intuition, if I feel uneasy about this drug deal and, particularly, if no money gets exchanged, then reckless individuals inside Range Rover sport-utility vehicles will murder the criminal business associates involved in the deal. To accentuate my seriousness, these reckless individuals will be in possession of stainless steel hand guns.] You just remain as calm as possible, make the deal go through If not, here’s 12 shots, we know how you do Please make yo killings clean, slugs up in between They eyes, like True Lies, Kill em and flee the scene [I am reminded by my gang leader to remain as calm as possible during the drug deal. If the deal is not successful then violence is an acceptable solution, specifically the use of 12 bullets to murder the other criminal associates during the drug deal. This is how I carry about my business. I am politely asked to kill in an efficient and precise manner by aiming between the eyes while making an analogous reference to the movie True Lies, in which the characters also murder people and flee crime scenes.] Just bring back the coke or the cream Or else, ya life is on the shelf, we mean this Frank [I have been requested to acquire the cocaine or the money if this situation were to arise. If I do not, (now referring to The Black Frank White), then the other criminal associates will likely attempt to murder me. This is a serious threat.] Them cats we fuckin wit put bombs in yo moms gas tank [To further the importance of this death threat, my gang leader specifically mentions that these other criminal associates will attempt to murder my mother by placing home-made explosives in her automobile gasoline tank with the intentions of exploding her car while she drives (note: I believe the posthumous rapper is making reference to the movie Scarface, specifically, to the scene when the character Tony Montana is requested to explode a vehicle containing wife, kids, and an important politician).] Let’s get this money baby, they shady, we get shady Dress up like ladies and burn em with [dirty] three-eighties [So, let’s collect the drug money and, if we suspect that their intentions on the drug deal are disingenuous, then we will be disingenuous as well. We will deceive the other gang associates by disguising ourselves as women and shoot them with street-bought Colt or Bersa .380 caliber compact pistols.] Then they come to kill our babies, that’s all out I got gats that blow the wall out, clear the mall out [If the other gang associates attempt to murder our infant babies, then this will greatly infuriate me and I will have to use my entire offensive gun arsenal to murder them. My gun arsenal includes weapons that cause extensive damage to building walls and also cause people in shopping malls to flee.] Fuck the fallout, word to Stretch, I bet they pussy [I don’t care much for the undesirable consequences that result incidentally from a situation or event by my actions. To be honest, I am willing to wager money that the criminal assailants on the other end of the drug deal are frightened by what may ensue during the exchange.] The seven digits push me, fuckin real, here’s the deal I got a hundred bricks, fourteen-five a piece Enough to cop Six buy the house on the beach Supply the peeps with Jeeps, brick apiece, capiche? [The amount of money involved in the exchange, which includes monetary values up to seven digits (e.g., a million), greatly motivates me. This is an unpretentious statement. From a business perspective, I have a total of 100 bricks of cocaine valued at $14,500. In this particular drug deal, if I sell all 100 bricks that would be enough to purchase a 6-series BMW vehicle and a house located on the beach (Note: 100 bricks X $14,500 = $1,450,000). I will supply my gang associates with off-road Chrysler Jeep vehicles each transporting one brick of cocaine. Do you understand?] Everybody gettin cream no one considered a leach Think about it now, thats damn near one point five [Every one of my associates will be well-paid from this successful drug deal; therefore, no one associate feels he will be short-changed due to the total amount of investors involved. Considering the math carefully, I can achieve an income of nearly $1.5 million dollars.] I kill em all I’ll be set for life Frank pay attention These motherfuckers is henchmen, renegades If you die they still get paid, extra probably [However, secretly, [the posthumous rapper now thinking to himself] if I kill all my associates, then I will attain enough money to be wealthy for the rest of my life. My gang boss tells me [Frank White] to pay attention: these are reckless and rebellious members of a criminal gang and, if you [Frank White], were to die from this drug exchange the gang investors would probably attain more money than if you were alive.] Fuck a robbery, I’m the boss Promise you won’t rob em, I promise But of course you know I had my fingers crossed [My gang boss does not desire to rob these other criminal associates and requests that I promise him to honor this request. I promise them I won’t, but hypocritically, I lie to my gang boss by crossing my fingers while promising.] CHORUS Niggaz bleed just like us Picture me bein scared of a nigga that breathe the same air as me [A dehumanized African American bleeds just like everyone else. I will not be frightened by a dehumanized African American because he is just as human as I am since he/she breathes the same air that I breathe.] Niggaz bleed just like us Picture me bein shook We can both pull burners, make the motherfuckin beef cook [A dehumanized African American bleeds just like everyone else. I will not be frightened if a situation occurred where I was required to use a pistol to defend myself.] Niggaz bleed just like us Picture a nigga hidin’ my life in that man hands, while he just decidin’ [A dehumanized African American bleeds just like everyone else. There is always the chance that a dehumanized African American will hide to murder me and, unfortunately, because this is the lifestyle I choose, my survival is based on his decisions.] Niggaz bleed just like us I’d rather go toe to toe with all of y’all Runnin ain’t in my protocol [A dehumanized African American bleeds just like everyone else. I would prefer to carry-out violence face to face rather than flee from a precarious situation.] VERSE TWO Since it’s on, I call my nigga Arizona Ron From Tuscon, [push] the black Yukon Usually had the slow grooves on, mostly rock the Isley Stupid as a young’un, chose not the moves wisely [Since the drug deal has been agreed upon by both parties, I call my dehumanized African American friend Ron from Tucson, AZ. Ron drives a large, black sport-utility vehicle, namely, a Yukon. Typically, Ron prefers to play slow, R&B, American music by lead singer Ronald Isley of the group The Isley Brothers (Interesting fact: This man and I share the same birthday). Ron is a young, irresponsible, and reckless individual who has made some unwise choices in his life (Note: I believe the posthumous rapper is making a reference to a Ronald Isley song, but unclear which one.).] Sharper with game, him and his crooks, [caught a Jux] Heard it was sweet, bout three-fifty a piece Ron bought a truck, two bricks laid in the cut His peeps got [buck], got locked the fuck up [At one point in the past, Ron and his criminal associates happened upon a favorable opportunity to commit a robbery. The monetary gain from this particular robbery was very rewarding with a gain of approximately $350,000 dollars for each individual involved. Ron purchased a truck and stored two cocaine bricks in a safe location. During the robbery, Ron’s criminal associates became careless, which resulted in prison time for Ron.] That’s when Ron vanished, came back, speakin Spanish Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats [At this point, Ron was virtually non-existent from illegal business activities. But during his time in prison he learned how to speak Spanish, which evidently, proved to be a beneficial skill upon re-emerging into illegal business activities. The result was a luxurious lifestyle, which included the possession of two twenty-carat rings.] Here’s a criminal, nigga made America ‘s Most [Ron is an illegal businessman and a dehumanized African American who harms innocent people with dangerous products or a ruined environment and things that belong to other people. His criminal activities have warranted an appearance on the American TV show, “America’s Most Wanted”.] Killed his baby mother brother, slit his throat The nigga got bagged with the toast[,] [w]eeded, took it to trial, beat it [Ron slit the throat of his brother-in-law. Ron was arrested for gun possession while high on marijuana, but acquitted at the trial.] Now he feel he undefeated, he mean it Nothing to lose, tattooed around his gun wounds Everything to gain, embedded in his brain [Ron believes he is an invincible person who has nothing to lose by dying, which is a statement he has tattooed around various gun wounds on his body. Possession of money and power is prominent priority in Ron’s life.] And me I feel the same for this money [ya dyin’] Specially if my daughter cryin, I ain’t lyin Y’all know the [science] [Admittedly, I share Ron’s passion for money, especially if my daughter is crying. I am not lying about this. You should all understand the system of knowledge I am referring to that is an attempt to understand the world around us through observation of natural phenomenon.] CHORUS VERSE THREE We agreed to go [‘in’] shootin is silly Because niggaz could be hidin in showers with Mac [milli’s] [We agreed that impulsively shooting bullets at the other criminal associates, as a means of robbery, is an impractical strategy. This is because dehumanized African Americans could possibly hide inside bathroom showers with MAC-10 submachine guns (Note: Scarface movie reference).] So I freaked em, the telly manager was Puerto Rican Gloria, from Astoria, I went to war with her peeps in ninety-one, stole a gun from my workers And they took drugs, they tried to jerk us We blaze they place, long story [When we arrive at the hotel, a Puerto Rican hotel manager named Gloria from Astoria (Queens), New York became apprehensive. I have had a violent history with Gloria and her criminal associates, specifically in 1991, where they stole a gun and drugs from one of my criminal subordinates, in an attempt to make my gang appear stupid and inferior. As a result, we shot bullets at the place where they frequently reside. This is a long story that I will not continue to tell.] Glo seen my face, got shook, thought a nigga was comin for the safe [Again, when Gloria the Puerto Rican hotel manager saw my face she became apprehensive and thought I had arrived to steal possessions from her safe.] Now she breakin, shut up, 112, what’s shakin A Jamaican, some bitches I swear, they look gay [I interrogated Gloria to reveal information regarding the other criminal associates involved in the drug deal. Eventually, Gloria revealed there was a Jamaican and two unpleasant lesbians in hotel room 112.] In a black Range Rover, been outside all day If it’s trouble let me know, I’ll be on my way Please, I got kids to feed, I done seen you make niggaz bleed Nightmares this bitch don’t need [I observe a suspicious black Range Rover vehicle parked outside the hotel, which appears to have been there all day. If the criminals associated with the Range Rover interfere with the drug deal in some way I will have to address them. I have children to feed. I have seen dehumanized African Americans bleed, which is a terrifying dream that this unpleasant woman does not need to bear witness to.] Ron, get the gasoline, this spot, we bout to blow this get the cash before the cops and Range Rover cats notice Room 112, right by the staircase, perfect place When they evacuate, they meet they fate [I tell Ron to grab the suitcases from the hotel quickly enough so police officers and the criminal associates inside the Range Rover do not have enough time to confront us before we leave while setting fire to the hotel with gasoline. Furthermore, once I start the fire we will stand on the staircase next to room 112, which is a perfect vantage point to shoot from when the occupants of hotel room 112 evacuate.] Ron pass the gasoline, the nigga passed me kerosene Fuck it, its flame-able, my hunger is unexplainable [I tell Ron to hand me a can of gasoline, but instead hands me a can of kerosene. Based upon my knowledge of paraffin and combustible hydrocarbons, I deduce that kerosene is just as flammable as gasoline. This logic is furthered by my unexplainable hunger to act violently.] Strike the match, just what I expected The dread kid ejected in seconds And here come two, opposite sexes, one black, one Malaysian I strike a match and ignite the kerosene, while also anticipating a Jamaican man, a black woman, and a Malaysian woman running out of the room to escape the flames. We in the hallway waitin patient As soon as she hit the door we start blastin I saw her brains hit the floor, Ron laughin, I swear to God I hit Maxi Priest at least twelve times in the chest Spin-t around, shot the chink in the breast She cryin, headshots put her to rest [We wait in the hallway patiently for the occupants of hotel room 112 to run out of the room. We begin to open fire as they escape the flames. A woman ran out of the hotel room and was shot in the head which resulted in her brain spilling-out onto the floor. Ron thought this to be humorous. I make a pledge to the monotheistic Christian god while shooting at a Maxi Priest-looking Jamaican man with dreadlocks (note: reference to Max Alfred “Maxi” a reggae vocalist of Jamaican descent), in the chest area with 12 bullets. I then spun around to shoot the Asian woman in her breast. The woman began to cry. To end her misery, I shoot her dead by firing a bullet into her head.] Pop open the briefcases, nothin but Franklin faces The spot’s hot, sprinklers, alarm systems Thats when other guests start to slip in [We open the briefcases and observe several $100 US bills. The hotel is physically and metaphorically hot due to the fire and the violent events that have ensued. The hotel sprinklers and alarm systems are activated. Hotel guests begin to enter the hallway to exit the hotel due to the fire.] It’s time for us to get to dippin I know them niggaz in the Range is on they way up Flippin, pistol grippin, I load the clip in The hallway, got real loud and crowded [At this point, we decide to leave the hotel. I suspect the dehumanized African Americans from the Ranger Rover have been alerted to the flames and gunfire and have entered the hotel to intervene with the drug deal. The hallway has become very loud and crowded with hotel guests.] They walked right past us, I don’t know how they allowed it The funny thing about it, through all the excitement They Range got towed, they double parked by a hydrant Stupid motherfuckers. [To my astonishment, the criminal associates from the Range Rover did not notice when we passed them by in the loud and crowed hallway among the other hotel guests. Ironically, during this unusual violent activity, the Range Rover was towed away due to illegally double-parking in front of a fire hydrant. The Range Rover criminal associates are mean, despicable people who lack ordinary quickness and keenness of mind.]