Hair Transplant

Anyone have any stories? Does it work? Cost a lot?

just shave it all off.

Dude, go buy a Porsche instead. Hair transplants are just creepy.

It’s better to go bald assuming your head isn’t misshapen or something. It’s low maintenance and a lot of girls like it, and as a bonus, you don’t have to be that guy that got a hair transplant.

Get a tight wig dog.

bromion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s better to go bald assuming your head isn’t > misshapen or something. It’s low maintenance and a > lot of girls like it, and as a bonus, you don’t > have to be that guy that got a hair transplant. False. Flop>>>>Shaven head. 4 out of 5 women agree.

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bromion Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > It’s better to go bald assuming your head isn’t > > misshapen or something. It’s low maintenance and > a > > lot of girls like it, and as a bonus, you don’t > > have to be that guy that got a hair transplant. > > False. Flop>>>>Shaven head. 4 out of 5 women > agree. Really? What is a flop? Is that like a comb over? I agree that hair is better than no hair, however, all bald = better than pretending your hair isn’t falling out. And from my experience, hair plugs are pretty easy to see and don’t fool most people.

Bald is a look that only works if you look good bald (a goatee or some scruff can help). I saw something that said chicks prefer bald over gray (which surprised me, because I’d rather be gray than bald). The cover up is a look that doesn’t ever work well in my opinion, but if you’re confident I’ve seen ridiculous combover-dudes pull hot chicks.

Maybe you should just quit that high-stress job causing your hair loss.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bald is a look that only works if you look good > bald (a goatee or some scruff can help). I saw > something that said chicks prefer bald over gray > (which surprised me, because I’d rather be gray > than bald). > > The cover up is a look that doesn’t ever work well > in my opinion, but if you’re confident I’ve seen > ridiculous combover-dudes pull hot chicks. I heard chicks like some grey because it indicates your genes have longevity. Also chicks dig older men for other reasons such as sophistication, wallet size, own car, pad etc Baldies are believed to have high testosterone levels, which translates into more aggressive and competitive behaviour. The majority of criminals have shaved heads so that they don’t cry when the police grab their hair. Either way, chicks love it up em.

I am going grey… WTF does longevity in genes mean?

lol You are likely to survive longer, your kids are likely to survive longer. The mamas love that sh.t

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lol > > You are likely to survive longer, your kids are > likely to survive longer. The mamas love that sh.t Gotcha. Yeah, I am legit salt n peppa. Girls say they like it but I think it’s just lip service.

Do what you want, but I’m with most others here: just buzz it off. Chicks will dig it unless you’re fat or ridiculous skinny, in which case you need to start working out.

OK, my bad - it was dudes that fear going grey more than going bald, which is stupid to me - not sure which the ladies dig more, but I’d guess it is dependant on the dude and the full package - I pray to lord baby jesus in the heavans above that when the time comes, he spare my hair but cast it grey: http://jayasreesaranathan.blogspot.com/2010/08/what-men-fear-most-survey-and-some.html

When it comes to my hair, grey > gone. Unfortunately, I’m quickly approaching both. Grey on the sides and gone on the top. Will never, never, never, ever do a comb over though.

I might go hair transplant way. It may cost around 7-15K but better than bald IMO.

I have no problem going grey when the time comes. I think it looks nice actually.

For me, gray is definitely better than bald. Look at George Clooney. He’s not even 50 yet but he’s had gray hair probably for the past decade and women find him sexy. But he also has a full head of hair. That’s important. Gray + thickness = Good Gray + patchy a$$ hair = Bad Bald + you have a good shaped head = Good (a la Bruce Willis) Bald + you just look weird = Bad

^Agree. I think many professional women find gray or the salt and pepper look hot. Something about it makes a man look more distinguished.