Call of Duty: Black Ops

Picked it up yesterday. Seems awesome enough. The new multiplayer features, specifically the currency component, are pretty cool. I like the idea of being able to buy guns and perks. And, being able to wager on games is a nice touch. Only a couple hours deep. Not sure if I like it better than MW2 yet, but a great buy nevertheless. We need a AF clan…

Have you heard of the sequel to Black Ops? Supposedly it will be called “Black Cops”, and you can play as Will Smith, Danny Glover, Eddie Murphy, or that black guy from “Die Hard”.

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Picked it up yesterday. Seems awesome enough. > > The new multiplayer features, specifically the > currency component, are pretty cool. I like the > idea of being able to buy guns and perks. And, > being able to wager on games is a nice touch. > > Only a couple hours deep. Not sure if I like it > better than MW2 yet, but a great buy nevertheless. > We need a AF clan… Let me know hows sniper.

I had preorderd it but didnt even go pick it up yet, real bummer. It will just destroy my final few weeks till level 1 and ive come so far. Keep us updated on how you like as you progress because MW2 was really well made. WE DO need a clan. PS3 hopefully?

I’m game for a PS3 clan. I won’t get the game until after dec exam though…that game is way too addicting.

Got it/beat it last night (on Regular). I don’t know, I was kind of disappointed. Definitely not my favorite COD…

The campaign is short, only about six hours. But then again, aside from the airport level in MW2, the campaign wasn’t anything great either. It’s all about multiplayer. Currency system is awesome. Weapons are better. Zombies is fun. I’m undecided on the maps. I’m still not ready to say this is better than MW2, but it’s heading that direction. Plus, MW2 is hacked to death so it’s not really a viable substitute anymore. I’m up for an AF clan on the 360. No PS3 for me.

Is multiplayer as good in Black Ops as MW2? I didn’t even play the single player in MW2. I haven’t played my xbox in a year and will probably get rid of it if the multiplayer isn’t decent.

I’d say it is. The currency system is really unique. The fact you can bet on matches adds a lot of value. The gameplay itself isn’t that different. New weapons and killstreaks make it different, but still has the same feel as MW2.

These guys sold 5m copies in less than 24 hrs, they must making a killing out of it.

I still never get why people play multiplayer.

Because it’s good for the brain https://www.polygon.com/2013/1/30/3932876/research-playing-first-person-shooters-improves-learning-abilities-cognitive-function

It’s OK you are bad at it though. We still love you

Cause i need my W. Also raging online reliefs stress. Gg feeder reported

I didn’t read the research but the title points to single-player and not multiplayer. I think the only legitimate game that helps the brain is dual n back, pretty boring but has solid research behind it.

Why do you bump ancient threads? Sometimes it’s fun to see a really old thread that has a bunch of old regulars posting, but this was one of the most meaningless bumps I’ve seen.

Man can do what he wills but he cannot will what he wills.

Image result for stupidest thing I've read gif

nah nah it makes sense. why cant i just desire nothing. why must i desire to penetrate. we cannot control what we like, we are prisoners.

^Yup.

This whole free will B.S is absurd. Your brain chemicals/genes are the ones that do talking.