Four Locos - have you guys heard about this $#|+?

Crazy. On my mobile, but go to wikipedia or just goole that madness. It’s 4 beers and 4 sodas in like a 20 oz drink. Some site about stories indicates it’s gaap approved to crap your pants or someone elses bed if you drink one. Anybody had one of these?

http://www.fourlokostories.com/

dude, that’s like the only thing my friends and I drink. Been drinking it for a good year now. It’s ridic!!! Alone it’ll get you wired more than anything…so you need to complement it with some beers or shots or mix drinks as well. You’ll be drunk, but still going. it’s awesome!!

I had my one and only on Saturday. 660 Calories and 60 grams of sugar. I probably drank it in 20 minutes and had a pretty good buzz going. I can’t imagine drinking 2 or more of these things. They do make you crash HARD.

they should just call those thing “A-Lohan” because that’s what you’ll be doing when you drink one.

My friends from Philly introdoced me to four locos last year i guess. Two weeks ago i had two of them, it was raspberry flavored. It’s fun to drink.

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > They do make you crash HARD. So does that mean that you did or did not crap your pants? Personally, I have never known anyone to crap themselves over this, but I will say all of my Asian friends in Seattle drink this stuff (it’s like a religion – the Tao of Four Lokos), and man, you have never seen mild-mannered, polite, book smart people go crazy like they go crazy on this stuff.

Good this sh!t didn’t exist during my college years because I would have jumped from a bridge. “Weeeeeee!”

There is a video of a guy who does 6.

“Health experts are under the belief that when you consume high levels of alcohol with caffeine, it can really cause health issues. It puts an increased risk on a person to develop alcohol poisoning, drive drunk, etc. as it keeps you from feeling as drunk as you really are. The drink Four Loko contains enough caffeine to match any cup of coffee, and has enough alcohol to equal 4 or 5 beers.”

stuff is illegal now - - there are black market dealers in nyc - pretty funny

Analti_Calte_Equity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > stuff is illegal now - - there are black market dealers in nyc - pretty funny I think they’ve reformulated it without caffeine (and other energy supplements) so it’s just an acoholic drink now (strong nonetheless). I also believe the new version is out as I’ve seen my local deli carrying a fresh supply after it stopped stocking it for the past month or so.

LPoulin133 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Analti_Calte_Equity Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > stuff is illegal now - - there are black market > dealers in nyc - pretty funny > > I think they’ve reformulated it without caffeine > (and other energy supplements) so it’s just an > acoholic drink now (strong nonetheless). I also > believe the new version is out as I’ve seen my > local deli carrying a fresh supply after it > stopped stocking it for the past month or so. cool - - is making me thirsty right now

Why is this illegal? Why not ban red bull and vodkas too?