CNBC anchor Erin Burnett Burnett says guys can "unlock" her heart by giving her...

Kinda old news, but still… To draw the attention of CNBC anchor Erin Burnett away from the ticker, a guy must… http://www.menshealth.com/best-life/schedule-saving-travel-tips

Why are you posting articles about my girlfriend?

this is like from 3 years ago, Damil you 'fo real?

Ya this is really old. Here is my cut down version of what I would do with her. 1. Help Me Work Out 2. Please My Palate 3. Send Me Packing

I hooked up with this chick that lived in the financial district and left immediately early the next morning. I hooked up with her before leaving again in the morning. I walked out of her place onto broad street and saw erin b. and this old dude walking straight towards me. she definitely didn’t look as hot in person - - really boring/cookie cutter looking. i wanted to say hi but i had sticky fingers and bed head.

How could anyone afford this broad? Tix to Australia for the in-laws, private chef, send her on a spa weekend with the girls…high maintenance?? She isn’t THAT hot.

Yah, I was kinda appalled. It was just basically spend a ton of money on me, spend a ton of money on me and spend a ton of money on me. Most of the things showed she didn’t even care whether the boyfriend was around, she basically just wants you to buy her stuff. Like send my parents traveling, exercise bike, yoga instructions and spa time with girlfriends. I dunno, definitely kind of threw up in my mouth a little.

CFABLACKBELT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ya this is really old. Here is my cut down > version of what I would do with her. > > 1. Help Me Work Out > > 2. Please My Palate > > 3. Send Me Packing ^ well played sir, well played.

In summary “me, me, me, me…”. Oh yeah, no thanks.

I’ll please her palate… …with throat yogurt.

Keep in mind that many women want a man that makes as much as or more than they do. How much do you think she makes? The list may make more sense in the context of that answer.

I think Maria Bartiromo has a $2M salary or somewhere close to that level so I think Erin Burnett would be slightly below that.

Not interested in “unlocking” her heart…just her chastity belt

Reading articles like this remind me how lucky I am to have found a girlfriend who is down-to-earth. After five years of dating, most of our dates still probably run less than $100 - out to dinner, a round or two of drinks somewhere, and…“you know.” Most of our gifts to each other are pretty modest, though occasionally she’ll plan something awesome for me or I’ll surprise her with something from Tiffany’s or whatever. The main thing for us is spending time together, just being low-key and enjoying each other’s presence. Admittedly, Erin Burnett can afford to have expensive tastes, but my god, what an obnoxious list. Whatever happened to the little stuff that shows you give a crap about the person and understand them well? Spending money on someone is one way of perhaps five to show that you care about them. If it’s the only form of affection that a girl recognizes…blegh.

Yes, maybe it would be better if it could be: “my perfect guy would love to spend my money in ways that make me feel special.” He could use my credit card to fly me and my relatives around the world, and then serve me breakfast in bed. Anyway, it’s pretty funny to watch her flirt shamelessly with Cramer every noontime. I think I’ll send her a bib for Christmass so that the drool doesn’t get all over everything.

gold digger