playoffs Rd 1

Picks: 1. Colts over Jets 2. Ravens over Chiefs 3. Packers over Eagles 4. Saints over Seahawks

Jets Ravens Eagles Saints

congrats to Seattle. Tough to get 7 wins in this league.

Colts Ravens Eagles Saints

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > congrats to Seattle. Tough to get 7 wins in this > league. Although I picked the Saints, I wouldn’t be shocked if Seattle wins that game.

Giants… oh wait… SNAP

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Jets > Ravens > Eagles > Saints same here. i’d love to see eagles/saints in the sb

EAAAAGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Colts > Ravens > Eagles > Saints Same

1. Jets 2. Ravens 3. Packers 4. Saints

I think we should discuss spreads to make things more meaningful…but otherwise, here are my picks: Colts over Jets Ravens over Chiefs Eagles over Packers Saints over Seahawks

^-- same, except Jets over anyone else

Jets Ravens Eagles Saints

Colts Ravens Packers Saints GO PACK!!!

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Colts > Ravens > Packers > Saints > > GO PACK!!! Finally, a packers fan!! Go Pack Go!

Nobody here picks the Seacocks to beat the Saints?

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^-- same, except Jets over anyone else Colts/Jets doesn’t matter anyway the winner will probably lose the next round. Ravens Eagles Saints.

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nobody here picks the Seacocks to beat the Saints? Did you watch that game Sunday night? What a waste of time. Both teams should be kicked out of the NFL for wasting valuable TV time.

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > numi Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Nobody here picks the Seacocks to beat the > Saints? > > > Did you watch that game Sunday night? What a waste > of time. Both teams should be kicked out of the > NFL for wasting valuable TV time. Yeah, I did. It was the perfect opportunity to catch up on random tasks with the game in the background – called my family, called my ex-girlfriend, cleaned my room, unpacked my clothes, and made dinner…by the time I looked up at the TV again, the game was over. On another note, just watched the Orange Bowl – wow, did Stanford put on a clinic or what?! Hope Virginia Tech was taking notes, perhaps for next year’s learnings.

1. Colts 2. Ravens 3. Packers 4. Seahawks Clay Matthews is gonna kill Vick.