new job

anyone on this board live in milwaukee? ill be moving there and starting a new job jan 31st.

i live in america too

Cangrats, whats youre new position?

Internal wholesaler. Not what u all may be lookin for, but gets me out of my small town and a better salary. Lookin forward to it and ready to start.

what kind of business? if you don’t mind me asking. might be interesting work

its a mutual fund company that also does a lot of consulting for pension funds and the like

CFAcountry Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Internal wholesaler. Not what u all may be lookin > for, but gets me out of my small town and a better > salary. Lookin forward to it and ready to start. What are you wholesaling? Congrats dude?

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFAcountry Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Internal wholesaler. Not what u all may be > lookin > > for, but gets me out of my small town and a > better > > salary. Lookin forward to it and ready to > start. > > What are you wholesaling? Congrats dude? I will be working with FA’s with the mutual funds

Congrats man

congrats!!!

congrats bro! Milwaukee rox!!!

Nicely done! What’s your territory? Funny enough, I cover Milwaukee.

I dont know my territory yet. There are a few open, but I think it will be on the east coast (at least thats one of the ones they mentioned). Any advice you can give me would be great.

Congrats.

CFAcountry Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Internal wholesaler. can you get me a signed Prince Fielder bat?

CFAcountry Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I dont know my territory yet. There are a few > open, but I think it will be on the east coast (at > least thats one of the ones they mentioned). Any > advice you can give me would be great. I talk to internals all the time. I actually prefer talking to them over the outside wholesalers. They’re purely sales guys and rarely know anything about the funds they’re pitching beyond what I can find on a fact sheet. Internals do make a lot of phone calls to support their wholesalers. It’s all about forging new relationships with RIAs and investment consultants so that you can get your boy in there to pitch your funds. Refrain from mentioning Morningstar or Lipper rankings to any of your clients. Maybe some people care, but I could care less how many stars a fund has.

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFAcountry Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Internal wholesaler. > > can you get me a signed Prince Fielder bat? My family is actually friends with his agent Alan Nero.

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I talk to internals all the time. I actually > prefer talking to them over the outside > wholesalers. They’re purely sales guys and rarely > know anything about the funds they’re pitching > beyond what I can find on a fact sheet. Internals > do make a lot of phone calls to support their > wholesalers. It’s all about forging new > relationships with RIAs and investment consultants > so that you can get your boy in there to pitch > your funds. > > Refrain from mentioning Morningstar or Lipper > rankings to any of your clients. Maybe some > people care, but I could care less how many stars > a fund has. Thanks. In your opinion, what do you find most useful from the internals?

you still a bum CFA County!!!

NYCGorilla Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you still a bum CFA County!!! still need to learn to spell country right NYC