Congresswoman shot dead

Omg f@kkin teabaggers have crossed the line.

Details: http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/08/arizona.shooting/index.html?hpt=T1&iref=BN1

Ok, can you seriously stop with the pro-democratic-party-worshipping comments? Police spokesman himself said “The motive for the shooting is unclear” stop dragging politics into every freaking thing, and wait for the facts before saying it was a “tea party fanatic” or “republican”

Wanna bet a million dollars its a teab@gger?

She is alive apparently. On a diff note, I thought you didn’t like the blue dogs.

“Conservatives don’t retreat, reload.” Sarah Palin ^They want all dems dead. Dosen’t matter if they are blue dog or red dog.

Link to the killer’s youtube page. http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Conservatives don’t retreat, reload.” Sarah > Palin > > ^They want all dems dead. Dosen’t matter if they > are blue dog or red dog. you now have zero credibility.

jbaldyga Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > marcus phoenix Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > “Conservatives don’t retreat, reload.” Sarah > > Palin > > > > ^They want all dems dead. Dosen’t matter if > they > > are blue dog or red dog. > > > you now have zero credibility. Fine, I agree I was over the top - I take my words back. I wrote this while I was really angry as I knew something like this was bound to happen. This person was on Palin’s crosshair map.

Wow Marcus. You really lost it man, you really look like as crazy as the people you blast on.

^ I admit I did for a bit I take my words back. It seems nowadays, there are so many crazy people with guns out there and this could happen at any time to your loved ones. The death of the 9 year old girl made me snap.

Disturbing These mass killing/shooting sprees seem to happen at least once a year in the US… :’(

Yah Marcus, you lost it on this one. And the palin quote is just a saying. I’ve heard it said about sports teams before “X doesn’t rebuild, they reload.” I think it’s hard to say motive is unclear when a dude shows up at a political rally and indiscriminately opens fire. That being said, info that has come out, doesn’t clearly paint him as right wing. He seems to be all over the place with his beliefs. Was suspended from !community! college for disruptive behavior. Also listed mein kampf as a favorite book and listed a video of a flag burning as his favorite video on a social networking site. As much as I dislike tea partiers, this is not tea party behavior. He was also said to have posted erratic stuff about the gold standard, not having a job (sure his suspension helped) and other non-sensical disjointed topics. Guy was nuts. That all said, the mob should have just ripped him apart after he was tackled an apprehended. Sometimes a little old school justice is in order.

Marcus you’ve got to chill out. The type of people who are happy about this are so small in number they are insignificant. Nobody on this board is celebrating this incident, even the ones furthest to the right and you probably know that. This type of equivalency is like saying all muslims loved 9/11. Edit: I know you took some of your words back, but I think everyone had a feeling you would post something on this and relating it to republicans.

I would say I’m shocked at the comment but some people are so malleable that the media and politicians can easily convince them members of the tea party are something drastically different than what they are. Your way to susceptible to the rhetoric. The only party this guy belonged to was the crazies. Turn the TV off and take a deep breath.

Yeah, this guy was nuts and really was not associated with a clear political ideology. Time will tell whether he was linked to American Renaissance (which, incidentally, was founded by a Yalie. Between GWB and the American Renaissance founder The Have is really churning out winners), and the extent to which political rhetoric influenced his actions. The speechifying from both sides of the political spectrum is becoming far too shrill, and political discourse has been in a downward spiral for some time as entertainment has replaced news. People consume media they agree with, and it seems many people take pleasure in being angry. I have several relatives like this. Everybody needs to take their cortisol levels down a notch, take some deep breaths and think rather than simply react. I hope the course of politics changes, but I think we will see pretty serious consequences before people wake up.

On the scale of craziness 1 to 10, this shooter is 1,000! What he did was so horriable… That said, I would rate Marcus Phoenix a good 7 or 8 too…

Of course Beck, Palin, Rush, O’Reilly and the likes are not responsible for this tragedy. Although, if you preach hate and throw bombs (metaphorical) to score cheap political points and get your name in the press, you have to expect some blowback when these things happen.

LBriscoe Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Of course Beck, Palin, Rush, O’Reilly and the > likes are not responsible for this tragedy. > Although, if you preach hate and throw bombs > (metaphorical) to score cheap political points and > get your name in the press, you have to expect > some blowback when these things happen. Yes, but lets not forget Oberman, Medow(spelling) in this list too …

The FOX News/MSNBC whackos are a completely different breed than the AZ shooter brand of whacko, and really don’t deserve to even be mentioned in the same sentence (or Internet post).