Snow Day

anyone in new england have a snow day today? 3/4 of the ppl are out in my office.

Here in MN we don’t know the meaning of the term “snow day.” It took me nearly two hours to get to work yesterday, but I still had to be here.

in NYC, we be up in da club.

in florida we shovel sunshine

I had ice on my wind shield yesterday in California. I was pissed.

NYCGorilla Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > in NYC, we be up in da club. but you are not in NYC :wink:

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NYCGorilla Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > in NYC, we be up in da club. > > but you are not in NYC :wink: wanna make a bet comp_sci, meet me at the corner of Wall and Broadway in front of TD Bank in 10 minutes kid. im the kid with the jeans stuffed in my boots with spiky hair.

We New York AF-ers ought to have a get-together for a beer one of these days. I am usually in Midtown myself.

I would prefer a night on the town clubbing in the meatpacking district with bchadwick and comp_sci working as my wingmen.

NYCGorilla Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > comp_sci_kid Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > NYCGorilla Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > in NYC, we be up in da club. > > > > but you are not in NYC :wink: > > > wanna make a bet comp_sci, meet me at the corner > of Wall and Broadway in front of TD Bank in 10 > minutes kid. im the kid with the jeans stuffed in > my boots with spiky hair. Ok I am there where are you?

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > We New York AF-ers ought to have a get-together > for a beer one of these days. I am usually in > Midtown myself. I am going to be in NYU area starting Feb, so we can def do something at around 9sh (after my class is over)

I’m in ATL and we’ve had 3 straight snow days, imagine that. Normally our school systems shut down at the sight of a single snowflake, but we’ve definitely had a pretty bad spat of weather over the last several days. My entire apron, drive, and street is one solid sheet of ice.

NYCGorilla Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would prefer a night on the town clubbing in the > meatpacking district with bchadwick and comp_sci > working as my wingmen. I would like to chair the bchad/nycgorilla/compsci bottle/model service fundraising committee. I will contribute an initial $20.

The only chance that the Jets have of winning is if a major snowstorm hits Foxborough.

Patriots are used to play in snow. I would say Jets got no chance. Yes I said it!

I worked from home yesterday. Why waste time with a longer commute if you don’t have to?

Snow days died when you graduated college and started getting a paycheck.

NycDank Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Snow days died when you graduated college and > started getting a paycheck. Your college had snow days? What a bunch of pansies.