its FRIDAAAAAAY

this is why i’m hot, i’m hot cause i’m fly, you ain’t cause you not friday: meatball lunch, leave work asap, 30th bday dinner followed by cigarssssss and drinksssss saturday: trail run 5k, mountain biking, beers n music, hockey game, barssssss sunday: run, drink water, eat something, drink more water, watch big east tournament, drink more water, sleeeeep this is why, this is why, this is why i’m hot

this is why i’m not, this is why, this is why…

My dry cleaner calls “friday” . . . “flyday” But she only understands the word “flyday”. She has no idea what I am talking about when I say “friday”. So I say “flyday” to her so she understands. Its flyday.

Tonight: Run Canyon, Voyer (birthday party), Hopefully funtime after the club Saturday: Help this girl move into her apartment, party with said girl, other stuff with said girl Sunday: Motorcycle ride, life chores

Friday: cleaning lady just called and wants to clean tomorrow instead of Monday. I guess I’ll clear up the clutter tonight, smoke a fat a$$ blunt and drink some thunderbird. Saturday: up early b/c I have to take the 7 in a couple weeks and I haven’t started studying. 10 am gym session then hang out with foreign, teetotalling gf and “you know” since we can’t talk or drink. Sunday: study, gym, find out what all the hype is with Settlers of Catan (sp?)

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sunday: study, gym, find out what all the hype is > with Settlers of Catan (sp?) Settlers is awesome; avoid wool. No one needs that ish, ever.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Saturday: Help this girl move into her apartment, > party with said girl, other stuff with said girl +1. Different coast, same AM. I like it.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Saturday: Help this girl move into her > apartment, > > party with said girl, other stuff with said > girl > > +1. Different coast, same AM. I like it. Your coast brotha, lets meet in Tijuana and spitroast some consuelas.

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > brain_wash_your_face Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Sunday: study, gym, find out what all the hype > is > > with Settlers of Catan (sp?) > > Settlers is awesome; avoid wool. No one needs > that ish, ever. corn king for teh win