OMG. I just struck gold.

Probably late to seeing this video, but for those who haven’t had the pleasure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

before seeing that i wanted to have kids

WWhy does the kid try and shove the remote control up his ass briefly??

i think this is fake.

this is awesome!! just made my day!!!

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WWhy does the kid try and shove the remote control > up his ass briefly?? I’m so mad I could go gay!

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i think this is fake. It’s old meme at this point, but real. The kid is featured in a series of similar videos, all filmed by his antagonistic younger brother. The others are equally hilarious, check them out. transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why does the kid try and shove the remote control > up his ass briefly?? Some people ask “why”. Others ask, “WHY DID YOU TAKE AWAY MY WOW ACCOUNT MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!?!”

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ChickenTikka Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i think this is fake. > > It’s old meme at this point, but real. The kid is > featured in a series of similar videos, all filmed > by his antagonistic younger brother. The others > are equally hilarious, check them out. > > transferpricingCFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Why does the kid try and shove the remote > control > > up his ass briefly?? > > Some people ask “why”. Others ask, “WHY DID YOU > TAKE AWAY MY WOW ACCOUNT > MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! > ?!” The others are great. For me its a tie between the police officer spraying him with mace or getting upset with the microwave and breaking it outside.