Snacks at work

I’m in the market to add some snacking periods during my day at the office. Any good snacking suggestions? My internship boss used to keep those small wheels of cheese in his desk/fridge.

Beef jerky.

Your boss undoubtedly kept Babybel wheels in his fridge. An excellent choice. I’m a big fan of sourdough pretzels, pita chips, anything salty/crunchy like that is good. A bag of apples or clementines is obviously better for you, if you don’t mind snacking on fruit.

whey protein.

fruits & nuts are great, trail mix etc… if you have a fridge just bring leftovers, PB&J, cheese & crackers like you say, make a bunch of sandwiches at the start of the week and keep those around

It’s not the best, but I have granola bars and sugar-free hard candies to deal with the munchies.

Raw almonds

seeds with dryed yougurt on them, they actually taste like white choc… ok maybe I am a girl

bpdulog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Raw almonds +20

vag1na flavored gum…i like to focus

I eat Twix, snickers, chocolate chip cookies, assorted chocolates and coffee with lots of sugar in it. Although I’m now starting to leverage up my waistline.

I have an intravenous of diet coke going at all times in addition to my ritz bits, nutter butters, cheese crackers, chocolate coffee beans, and of course almonds.

Larabars are a little sugary, but def healthier than a standard candy bar. Kinda pricey, but a great snack.

DonDraper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Larabars are a little sugary, but def healthier > than a standard candy bar. Kinda pricey, but a > great snack. If only my snack drawer looked like the top of Don Draper’s credenza.