So do you want to join in ?

is what my roommate said to me when she brought this brazilian chick back. damn. I thought I could go for a long time , but we started at 530 and I had to stop at 930 - - letting them finish now. whoa.

Must have been one crazy session of Call of Duty. Thank you for the share.

Analti_Calte_Equity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > is what my roommate said to me when she brought > this brazilian chick back. > > damn. > > I thought I could go for a long time , but we > started at 530 and I had to stop at 930 - - > letting them finish now. > > whoa. Are you lesbian? Your room mate is a she ( she brought another chick)? Or was it MFF?

Analti_Calte_Equity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > is what my roommate said to me when she brought > this brazilian chick back. > > damn. > > I thought I could go for a long time , but we > started at 530 and I had to stop at 930 - - > letting them finish now. > > whoa. Pics or it didn’t happen.

Wow, I didn’t think it was possible to get it on for that long with no break without drugs…I feel my mind would wander after the first couple hours, probably turn on the TV or something and everyone would get pissed.

Burji Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Must have been one crazy session of Call of Duty. > > > Thank you for the share. haha! call of duty is right

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wow, I didn’t think it was possible to get it on > for that long with no break without drugs…I feel > my mind would wander after the first couple hours, > probably turn on the TV or something and everyone > would get pissed. Yeah, I’d be wandering off to the kitchen to see what was in the fridge at like hr 1.5.

Mzungu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Analti_Calte_Equity Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > is what my roommate said to me when she brought > > this brazilian chick back. > > > > damn. > > > > I thought I could go for a long time , but we > > started at 530 and I had to stop at 930 - - > > letting them finish now. > > > > whoa. > > > Are you lesbian? Your room mate is a she ( she > brought another chick)? Or was it MFF? The chicks are lesbian … but they wanted a dude … for a night … I didn’t complain