No ties for summer

I work at a fairly uptight firm in terms of dress code (and most other things for that matter). We just got word that we don’t have to wear ties for the rest of the summer. It’s amazing how such a small thing can improve my quality of life. I just feel better walking around without a noose around my neck.

I have not worn a tie for about 15 years. Ouch-a…

I don’t know how to tie a tie, hope that makes you feel better

You have to wear a tie? What job is this?

I’m not a big fan of ties either.

When I become boss of this place, I will introduce a mandatory bowtie policy.

^bowtie is nice. I think I’ll implement an ascot policy.

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > When I become boss of this place, I will introduce > a mandatory bowtie policy. Big fan of Jim Rodgers?

murders&executions Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I work at a fairly uptight firm in terms of dress > code (and most other things for that matter). We > just got word that we don’t have to wear ties for > the rest of the summer. It’s amazing how such a > small thing can improve my quality of life. I just > feel better walking around without a noose around > my neck. M&E, I now wonder if we work for the same place. I just got the same announcement like a week ago and my life has improved immeasurably. Still have to wear that ish for company visits, though.