Google plus!

Hey, does anybody have come across Google Plus?? What is the feedback? Par/Subpar/Better than Facebook? And can anybody extend me the INVITE??

Disappointed - as it turned out to be sub-par.

ur momma is subpar…

Any invite please? Will be much appreciated!

cfa_bombay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Disappointed - as it turned out to be sub-par. I can’t really believe that you’ve fully explored the functionality of the program to make this broad-based assumption. Everything I’ve read from conservative rags to liberal rags all generally agree that G+ is a serious facebook threat.

syedadnanrizvi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Any invite please? Will be much appreciated! its closed…

I had issues uploading pics from the browser, but the mobile app is super! Sparks is so irrelevant. We could not test hangout, because it did not work. Another flaw is that I could share something privately. But that person could then share it with everyone thus defeating the purpose. Subsequently read that this will be fixed. There were other issues on IE. But worked reasonably well on Chrome. I tested it on my super social but less tech-savy cousins, and they were reluctant to relearn how to use a new social network. Also they didn’t like the screen layout. They thought FB uses screen real-estate in a better way. I thought there is some truth there. So far it has attracted all tech-savy friends. To be big Google+ needs to appeal to the rest. Okay, let me clarify I am super google fan, check my prev posts. So may be I should have written sub-par “to my expectation”. Which does not necessarily mean sub-bar to FB. syed, get someone you know to send you a share. Since you arn’t on + you will get a email. Within the email click the link, a few clicks later you will be in. Thats how it worked for most in my circle. Alternatively, if you + any article, you end up within the accounts page with google+. This worked for some people. Haven’t tested this.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I can’t really believe that you’ve fully explored > the functionality of the program to make this > broad-based assumption. Everything I’ve read from > conservative rags to liberal rags all generally > agree that G+ is a serious facebook threat. Agreed. Nice to see some competition, especially from a company like GOOG that generally writes great software and applications. I’ve got half a dozen employee friends in the NYC office who have all patiently explained to me that testing is not open to new folks at present but that I’ll get an invite just as soon as it opens again…

@ cfa_bombay nice review! you can extend me the invite at syedadnanrizvi@gmail.com will be much appreciated

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfa_bombay Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Disappointed - as it turned out to be sub-par. > > >pimpineasy Wrote: >-------------------------------------------------------- ur momma is subpar… > I can’t really believe that you’ve fully explored > the functionality of cfa_bombay’s mother to make this > broad-based assumption. Everything I’ve read from > conservative rags to liberal rags all generally > agree that cfa_bombay’s mom is a serious facebook threat. cfa_bombay…respect. Didn’t know your mom was so powerful.