Arial 10

People I have a dream of uniformity and equality. A dream of minimal formatting and maximum productivity. A dream, of Arial 10. A dream of Arial 10 on all excel worksheets. Please do your part by petitioning the respective marketing dilberts that we as financiers do not wish for a royal sampler of fonts, sizes, and formats. Simply Arial 10, that’s it. Join me in making my dream a reality.

People I have a dream of uniformity and equality. A dream of minimal formatting and maximum productivity. A dream, of Calibri 11. A dream of Calibri 11 on all excel worksheets. Please do your part by petitioning the respective marketing dilberts that we as financiers do not wish for a royal sampler of fonts, sizes, and formats. Simply Calibri 11, that’s it. Join me in making my dream a reality.

People I have a dream of uniformity and equality. A dream of minimal formatting and maximum productivity. A dream, of Wingdings 3 14. A dream of Wingdings 3 14 on all excel worksheets. Please do your part by petitioning the respective marketing dilberts that we as financiers do not wish for a royal sampler of fonts, sizes, and formats. Simply Wingdings 3 14, that’s it. Join me in making my dream a reality.

People I have a dream of uniformity and equality. A dream of minimal formatting and maximum productivity. A dream, of BOLD IMPACT 72. A dream of BOLD IMPACT 72 on all excel worksheets. Please do your part by petitioning the respective marketing dilberts that we as financiers do not wish for a royal sampler of fonts, sizes, and formats. Simply BOLD IMPACT 72, that’s it. Join me in making my dream a reality.

If 4chan and AnalystForum had a baby, it would be this thread. I love it. Already set my default spreadsheet templates to Wingdings 3 14.

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If 4chan and AnalystForum had a baby, it would be > this thread. I love it. Already set my default > spreadsheet templates to Wingdings 3 14. yay. that means i win. conform! conform!

I dreamt that I had billions of dollars and hot chicks all around me satisfying all my wishes. But it was just a dream :(.

People I have a dream of uniformity and equality. A dream of minimal formatting and maximum productivity. A dream, of Trebuchet MS 10 . A dream of Trebuchet MS 10 on all excel worksheets. Please do your part by petitioning the respective marketing dilberts that we as financiers do not wish for a royal sampler of fonts, sizes, and formats. Simply Trebuchet MS 10, that’s it. Join me in making my dream a reality.

Tahoma is better than Arial. It’ll never be accepted though because it has such a goofy name.

People I have a dream of uniformity and equality. A dream of minimal formatting and maximum productivity. A dream, of Arial 10. A dream of Arial 10 on all AF Threads. Please do your part by petitioning Chad that we as financiers do not wish for a cheap archaic fonts and sizes. Simply Arial 10, that’s it. Join me in making my AF dream a reality.

People I have a dream of uniformity and equality. A dream of minimal formatting and maximum productivity. A dream, of Avenir LT Std 35 Light 9. A dream of Avenir LT Std 35 Light 9 on all excel worksheets. Please do your part by petitioning the respective marketing dilberts that we as financiers do not wish for a royal sampler of fonts, sizes, and formats. Simply Avenir LT Std 35 Light 9, that’s it. Join me in making my dream a reality.

What about some love for Chiller 28 in lime green?

People I have a dream of uniformity and equality. A dream of minimal formatting and maximum productivity. A dream of being surrounded by beautiful women with CFA charters, down-to-earth and relaxed personalities, penchant for all things that are exciting and fun, and a weakness for aspiring trophy husbands such as myself.