Mass Transit Commuters: What do you do or read during your ride?

Just wondering what my fellow commuters do or read during your commutes on mass transit. During my ride on Metro North… Besides checking email/texting, I usually check out personal finance blogs on my phone: Get Rich Slowly 20 Something Finance Free Money Finance The Simple Dollar Five Cent Nickel Hope some others share routines…

dealbreaker

I’ve added a bunch of sites to my Google Reader which I access on my Blackberry. Highly recommend RSS - good way to keep a bunch of different sources in one place. On my RSS, I check mostly Barron’s, WSJ, NY Times, and zerohedge. Other times I just zone out and chill because I find public transportation to be relaxing, especially if it’s a quiet ride. Thirty minutes of relaxation is a great way to start and end my work day.

On the subway, almost always reading whatever book I’m currently working on. My commute also involves a three ave walk or bus ride - usually use these ten minutes to put in a phone call to family or the g/f as the length of time is perfect to catch up.

black tail eager beaver penthouse forum and the economist jersey city Grove Street path to WTC and 4/5 to GC

Arial you need a hug or something breh, u trolling hard today…

Harvey Penick’s Little Red Book. This is the only book I carry around with me.

Arial you are very disrespectful and racist. stop with your comments

I predict Arial has made one of his last posts.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I predict Arial has made one of his last posts. Maybe he’ll be back as TimesNewRoman12