AF NYC Bar Meet-up 2.0

Ok since we failed to pull something together for EZ. I’m suggesting we try an easy to meetup place in the city. A few suggestions that just come to mind: -230 5th -Penny Farthing -The Standard Beer Garden

Any of the places are fine with me as long as it’s on a weekend.

i just need alcohol, cute waitresses and music

230 5th is nice, especially if you haven’t been to lots of rooftop spots. The Standard would be cool too. As BP said, the weekend makes things much easier in terms of being able to indulge in bad behavior. On a side note, I’m going to have a hard time keep people straight because I know y’all by your aliases.

Ok so first meet up should be 230 5th then. Probably the easiest for everyone to get to right? I agree on weekends. Fri or Sat?

I could potentially MAAAYBE do a weekend in October if we plan it out in advance.

Weekend is a no go. I also have classes on mon/thursday

I’m up for an AFC meetup if sarging is involved

Ok so how about Friday, Oct 14th?

MS Outlook informs me that I am OK to do Oct 14th.

Looks doable for me

Ok Oct 14th it is then. Lets say 8ish? Meet at 230 5th unless its too cold and/or someone proposes a better spot.

i see a very awkward meet up as everyone associates online identity with reality

Bummer, don’t think I can make Friday. Will keep you posted as it gets closer though.

I’m down, but I think 230 5th might not work. It’ll be cold and tables are hard to get unless we reserve…would be cool to see a sign saying “Reserved for AF” Never been to the standard, and wouldn’t mind checking it out. I’ll keep brain storming for potential locations. Any day works for me…

Ah damn, 14th is a Friday. I’m typically flying back home on Friday nights but I may be able to return that Thursday. Are Saturdays out of the question? I have GMAT review classes on Saturday afternoons and can get straight to business right after.

Prefer Saturday’s too

I will be there on the 14th.

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I will be there on the 14th. My n!gga! '40s and blunts on me!

CFAvsMBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JOE2010 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I will be there on the 14th. > > > My n!gga! '40s and blunts on me! facepalm!