BNN new Anchor

New classy babe on BNN named Catherine Murray.www.bnn.ca. Catherine Murray joined the BNN team in August, 2011. Most recently, Murray was the Managing Director and the head of Institutional Equities of North South Capital, which she co-founded in 2009. Prior to this, Murray was Vice-President of Institutional sales and Trading at Deutsche Bank, and an associate at Goldman Sachs for Institutional Sales and Trading. She has extensive experience in the retail sector from her time as a specialty retail associate analyst at William Blair. She is well-versed on global, sector and industry analysis, as well as merger and acquisition opinions. Murray graduated form The University of Western Ontario with a degree in Politics. A sports enthusiast, Murray trained as a figure skater and is a certified downhill ski instructor. Share your thoughts immediately.

To save others the trouble of navigating that site, direct link is http://www.bnn.ca/Personalities/Catherine-Murray.aspx I would happily take downhill skiing lessons from her.

Hot chick > CFA/MBA

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > To save others the trouble of navigating that > site, direct link is > http://www.bnn.ca/Personalities/Catherine-Murray.a > spx > > I would happily take downhill skiing lessons from > her. Skiing? Skiing ? how can u thing of skiing at a time like this …i simply want to have sex with her

Don’t forget to maintain a firm but relaxed grip on the pole.

im sorry whats the difference between her and any other blonde bimbo walking around.

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > im sorry whats the difference between her and any > other blonde bimbo walking around. The intellect.

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > im sorry whats the difference between her and any > other blonde bimbo walking around. So, if you saw any other hot blonde chick, you would not want to bang them?

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wake2000 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > im sorry whats the difference between her and > any > > other blonde bimbo walking around. > > So, if you saw any other hot blonde chick, you > would not want to bang them? please exuse wake2000 he is knee deep in hot blonde putang and is experiencing putang fatigue

I’ll admit that she’s prettier than I am handsome, but I did expect more of a “wow” when I looked. Or maybe SSF’s weblink just doesn’t have a good photo of her.

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll admit that she’s prettier than I am handsome, > but I did expect more of a “wow” when I looked. > > Or maybe SSF’s weblink just doesn’t have a good > photo of her. Agreed Something about her eyes is freaking me out. May be they are too far apart… who knows I hope this doesn’t make me gay

please read her bio. She has had jobs 99% of ppl on here wish they had and will problably never have. as for her looks, you have to see her in motion. She was showing off her sexy bod with those firm legs today. BNN highlights that very well by positioning her closest to the camera and giving us full view. I’m a BNN fan once again. I thought with Amanda Lang leaving, they would be over. But this babe has many years ahead of her. Truly classy babe.

ZeroBonus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Agreed > > Something about her eyes is freaking me out. May > be they are too far apart… who knows > > I hope this doesn’t make me gay No, it’s all the other things that make you gay, not that there’s anything wrong with that.

I upgrade BNN to “Buy”

I’d like to become a CDSI charterholder.

I noticed the eyes thing too. Her resume is admirable, that is true.

I need to become a PM so I can get invited to the show to get a look at her legs first hand.

There is nothing wrong with her eyes, check your own.

^^^ eye don’t really care eyether way, she looks good enough to watch BNN.

FrankArabia Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > as for her looks, you have to see her in motion. http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/gaps-international-growth-plans-03-09-11-8-45-am/jvlsdldb She’s above average, but nothing to get all twisted up over.