Freedom and happiness

Best things money can buy?

1. Toys 2. Vacations 3. Exotic pets (1. White Tiger 2. Albino Elephant 3. Eighteen Foot Crocodile)

It’s all for nothing if you don’t have freedom. /WWallace

Money almost always affords you more choice. It can’t always make a bad scenario go away, but it can almost always make a bad scenario suck less.

Hot GF or BF

If you have unlimited money, you can do anything you want. Instead of working, you can spend all your time doing things that you really like to do. You can also invest billions of dollars in social or political causes of your choosing. You can buy your favorite sports team and play fantasy sports - but in real life. You can pay hot girls to join AF. You can have lunch with Warren Buffet and thereafter, refer to him as “my good friend, Warren Buffet”. You can buy a variety of wild animals and make a zoo in your house. You can pay Erin Burnett to give you massages. So yeah, basically anything.

A place in history.

My horse who I can ride whenever I want.

econgirl Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My horse who I can ride whenever I want. !!!

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Best things money can buy? Things for family / friends. And leisure. I like leisure more than work.

A top notch defense attorney.

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Best things money can buy? Freedom. If you have enough money to live satisfactorily for the rest of your life you’re free from ever having to take orders or kiss @ss. Money is freedom my friend. At least that’s how I look at it.

whatevah i do what i want

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > econgirl Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > My horse who I can ride whenever I want. > > > !!! It’s awesome, his sole purpose is to maximize my utility.