Best Burger

Fast Food: In’N’Out

You can’t beat it for $3.50. A CA classic

Fast Food Intermediate: Five Guys

Bacon Cheeseburger for $6.50. Fresh jalapenos. Yes.

Fast Food High End: The Counter

This place rules. Another CA classic but they have a location in West Hartford, CT and Times Square, NYC. Another Yes.

http://www.thecounterburger.com/

Wendy’s Spicy Chicken burger is always good. And if you can stomach the greasiness of the Big Mac, you’ll be rewarded.

I love how all of your best burgers are chain restaurants, nice. You save the Olive Garden for special occasions?

can’t say i disagree with any of these. BS - quit being a snob.

I chuckled

In N Out is the best. The chili burger at Tommy’s (the LA area) is also awesome.

While Blake totally botched the Chipotle thread, I have to say the “old school burger” at The Counter + sweet potato fries and sauce is Heavenly.

I remember a great “5 napkin burger” at “Nice Matin” at 79th and Amsterdam. I remember it because I was not expecting it to be as good as it was. I also like Nick’s Burger Joint at 77th and BWY. I had an amazing burger with pineapple and mozzarella there that I still remember. In-n-out is classic for cheap and California.

Chester’s Burgers in San Antonio. Damn I miss that place.

I guess you missed the part where I said “Fast Food.” By definition, a fast food restaurant is a chain n’est ce pas?

shake shack is arguably the best low end burger in city

what a bunch of fat azz CFAs we have here. My diet consists of brussel sprouts, tomatos, and the whole food salad bar.

You’re a better man than I. So, who has the best brussel sprouts?

I hate 5 guys. It’s extremely overpriced and the burgers are mediocre at best. My vote is Paradise Pup in Des Plaines, IL. No matter the weather, there’s a 40 minute line that extends into the parking lot. I have no problem waiting for their burgers - as long as they don’t put their always-overcooked bacon on it. Chicagoans may want to say Kuma’s Corner, but I’ve never been impressed with their food - it’s not bad, just overhyped.

I’m sorry, but nothing tops a good old fashioned Burger King Bacon Double Cheeseburger.

In N Out is the best econo fast food burger but their fries suck. They almost remind me of those potato sticks that use to come in the cannister. 5 Guys has good fries.

Captain D’s classic “Captain Sandwich”, two slices of deep-fried battered nondescript fish fillet, between two deep-fried buns, with the Captain’s special creamy sauce mixed with crispy crumbs of deep-fried fish batter, and a side of deep-fried pickles plus anticholesterol pill to keep your system in check following this gastronomic assault. While it may not have the official endorsement of the american heart association, it sure is delicious

Get a Juicy Lucy. Or get a burger with a fried egg on it. If I ate burgers, das what I’d get. I stick to chicken.

Frites n Meats truck rolling around NYC. Wingharts in Pittsburgh, PA.

Best Burger I’ve had was in Dakar, Senegal at a Shawarma place not too far from La Cornche Ouest. Dakar burgers put American burgers to shame. The beef is amazingly fresh, not that pattie crap they have here in the states! Not to mention it was really cheap!