How far is too far?

Alrite, so having worked with my team for a while, I learned a few things that I don’t totally get. The few senior guys on the team are all married with kids, but from our random conversations here and there, it seems quite clear they get some “extra services” when going on business trips. I honestly believe they love their family and kids, and I also believe they have no emotional attachment to these “service providers”.

I’ve heard guys get off on being with a lot of women, but let’s be fair and flip it around. Would they be happy with their wives screwing lots of hot muscular men??

Having a marriage, family and stability sounds good, but having freedom to meet new people without being tied down sounds good too. Seems like these guys want both, and treat it as ok. Both sounds good to me too, but it seems so wrong I know I can’t do it.

Are there other people bothered by this?? I know I am.

only bothered by it if theres dishonesty behind it, they could be in open marriages where this behaviour is acceptable

It’s definitely amoral, but what can you do about it?

Keep your mouth shut and if you have a problem with this go into another industry. Pretty simple.

^ Blake, I hope one day you discover your gf or wife has been screwing tons of men behind your back. Sounds great doesn’t it?

I don’t really care what others do to be honest; I agree it’s wrong but I suppose it’s none of my concern. All you can do is live by your own standards and accept that others will live by theirs. I don’t understand how some people are so carefree about it- the guilt would be pretty brutal for me as I have a tendency to dwell on things.

Word! Mind your own fuggin business! I suggest you buy a dog.

I nailed a married chick 10 years younger than me last week. Do I feel bad about it? No. Why? She pursued me and I’m not married.

^ classy I’ll defer judgement as I have never been married. From what I know about people who do get married, their sex lives often just disappear for various reasons. If that happens to me, I will definitely go elsewhere for sex. I can also understand not wanting to get a divorce just because your sex life with the mrs has diminished. As for your co-workers, I suggest you mind your own damn business.

The institution of “mistress” historically existed for this very reason. That way the wife could keep her status and future secure while the husband could continue on doing what he wanted. But then came the idea of marrying who you “love”, which totally changes the equation.

Fortunately, I live in India where this is not a problem. People get married just so they can start sleeping around.

Where’s my story about my ex-girlfriend with championship melons? People come here seeking other’s honest point of view. But hey, maybe I’m delusional and it turns out that natural and firm C-cup melons are not attractive anymore. Trying to hide the reality only causes that many guys publicly condemn so-called amoral things while still banging some chick if they can get away with it without being caught. Fear of being caught and its consequences <> Morality.

cheating and deception are the lies that keep most families together…and yes most of you have no idea … if it bother you so much what others do in their private lives then mention it (lol) but under no circumstance should you interfere or become a tattle tale …save it for your place of worship

Talking to married people always bums me out.

I should add that morality and fear of being caught are not necessarily disconnected. It depends on what drives your fear of being caught. If you are afraid that your wife will divorce you and take 50% of your money, then that’s not connected to morality. However, if you are concerned that your wife and kids will be sad, then that is arguably moral, since you are actually thinking of someone else’s well being.

So basically most guys would cheat if they knew they won’t get caught?

No. I’m saying that fear of being caught can be grounded in morality, not that all morality is due to the fear of being caught.

plus it all depends on what your options are …if nonone wants to do u then yeah its easier to remain faithful

If your coworkers’ behavior offends you, don’t participate in the conversation. What they do in their private life is none of your concern.

Until they’re doing it with your GF/BF (or both)…