CAIA Level 2 Results

I’m guessing they should be out 28th October. If anyone gets an email please confirm this.

Good Luck to all

We will probably get an email sometime next week after the exam block finishes on Friday. It should be around the 28th of October if the past says anything.

Still no word from CAIA Association as to when results will be out. Even ultra secretive CFAI gives more than 2 weeks notice.

Last year they were out on or before Oct 28 and in 2011, they were out earlier on Oct 23 - these were both Sunday’s… If they follow the same pattern, I’m guessing Sun. Oct 27th!..

So I got an email from CAIA Association yesterday asking me to reactivte my membership. Curious given that as I am still waiting for news of when my results will come out I don’t know if I passed level 2 and clearly am not eligible for membership.

Anyone else get this? Could this be a sign of something more than my frustration at the lack of information coming out of CAIA???

FYI

Dear Trogulj We no longer give out a grade release date. Per the Candidate Handbook you will receive an email notification when your results are released to your CAIA account, within 6 weeks of the end of the Level 2 exam window. Kind regards, Janis Merrell Manager, Candidate Services

Good to know that they don’t want us to know.

Their email distribution lists are all kinds of messed up. I got an email a few weeks ago saying it was time to renew my annual memebership…that started in April of this year, so I emailed them and they said “Oops, we sent it out to all members instead of only those who required renewal”. They sent out an apology email later. Oh CAIA.

Had the same thought. But then again…this would be the cheapest leak ever. Maybe a level 1 candidate can confirm that they received the same email

I never got that reactivation email… and I’m waiting for L2 results. Now I’m convinced that I didn’t pass.

The email you received about reactivating your membership was sent mistakenly to all members and candidates. It is not an indication of whether one has passed the exam or not. We apologize for any confusion this has caused.

The CAIA Assocation

Kachampagne, why did I not receive an email then if it went out to all members and candidates?

My apologies. The email was sent mistakenly to all EMEA members and candidates.

Thank you that makes more sense now.

I’ve been receiving emails about the early registration deadline…

Same here.

@Kachampagne - It’s a little annoying that the only time we’re contacted by CAIA is right before results come out. Happened when I wrote L1 too. Makes people feel like they’ve failed, even though I know it’s no indication. Could you instead delay these emails and sometimes phone calls until after results come out?

Thanks.

Really hope I did pass. Plenty of hardships recently, and this would definitely help matters.

same here. Pretty sure they will release the results beginning of the next week - good to be in Europe, so one can work at least half day properly:D

When do the results come out? According to the past years it should be today…?

likely today or tomorrow