CAIA level 1 results

Hi Guys,

Just a quick question…

How do we check our results on the CAIA website after loggin in?

Many Thanks

Click on My Account (under your name), then view profile

On the next screen select account history (far right on the grey bar), you’ll then see the exams you have registered for in the past. Once the results are in the line will say Pass (assuming you did) and you can lick on the orange exam description for the detailed breakdown.

My buddy who sat for the September 2012 Level I exam on September 28th, received his results on Monday October 15th. This would be today for this years exam. However, today is Columbus day (columbus day was October 8th last year) so I would assume results ar coming tomorrow.

Did you mean to say Octobet instead of August? cool

Yes I did. Edited it above. Another reason why I should be working instead of writing on message boards haha

Results are out! On the CAIA website. Did anyone get an email from CAIA?

no email from CAIA still but yes, was able to check the result on the website abt half an hour ago.

the caia website is a complete joke. haven’t been able to connect for the last 30+ minutes.

Reminds me of the good old days when CFA results were available by website only.

web site is down, I guess too many people checking results at the same time…

thought only 20 people took this exam every 6 months. this is encouraging haha

The question is - how do the candidates know results are out there if CAIA didn’t send the e-mail today?

On the basis that prior performance is a good indicator of future performance wink

I lauffed.

@hf-rat - Personally speaking, I hammered F5 on the CAIA website all morning. And yesterday. And most of last week.

A watched pot never boils, unless you’re obsessive and willing to watch it for months on end :stuck_out_tongue:

My status changed to passed on the CAIA website. These guys need to do a better job communicating.

I received CAIAA’s results email at 9:44am, but it took a few tries to get the results. just like the old CFA preparedness indeed!!! Good luck to everyone!

I didn’t receive an email, but was fortunate enough to get through on the webstie. Assuming since the ethics are the same I can post my matrix, similar to what we do for CFA?

Passed. Sweet! Not CFA but still feels nice. Kind of feels like Series 7 pass…

Congrats to all who passed!!!