New members - certificates

Anybody know when we get our charter certificates?

Late. After getting the pass notice in April I got my charter in the mail around the middle of June.

Thanks ramos

I was wondering the same thing… thanks Ramos!

Did anyone received his/her charter yet? I havent receive mine.

No have not received it so far, but seems they will send yozu the charters end of January. It will take 2-4 weeks for delivery. So we should receive the charters until end of February

Thanks

I got informed by the institute last month that they would be getting mailed out at the end of the year and that we should receive them within 15 days.

Anyone getting the official frame from framesuccess? I thought about but have not pulled the trigger yet. My charter is still rolled up in the cylindrical package it came in.

Just to add to TR point CAIA said 15 business days so hopefully by the end of next week

As to Frame Success, they don’t ship outside Canada or US and in any case they’re pretty expensive. I thinnk the Charter is A3 so I’m just going to buy a standard frame somewhere

I just got an email to let me know that my Charter was sent out this week and I should recieve it in 5-15 business days so by the end of the month.

Ramos, I have the Framing Success frame for the CAIA (have had it for several years now), and it looks really great on my wall. The foil-embossed mat makes all the difference. Plus, the frame with conservation no-glare really will keep your Charter looking crispy for years to come. Go with the Windsor or the Elite. Highly recommended.

I used Framing Success for all my designations. I’ve had the CFA one for nearly a decade and the thing still looks like I pulled it out of the box.

So my certificate arrived at work sometime while I was sweating out my lung infection.

So I now have another non-standard size certifiacte, a little wider than and not as tall as A3 means no shop standard frame. I wonder if Framing Success would be willing to ship to Europe if I bulk ordered for all my certifications???

I let you know.