level 2 help

Hi Folks!

I was told by the CAIA institute that the The CAIA Level II: Core and Integrated Topics curriculum book has been updated for 2014 version. Could someone tell me what exactly is updated. In my case i have the uppermark material of 2013.

Its a real cost factor for me. Could someone be kind enough to advise the change from spet 2013 to 2014 and difference in material in the books.

Thanks,

Changes affected the articles, which are in 2nd book of the official readings: Core and Intergrated Topics.

There’s the link to the content of the book on CAIA.org site - you should compare 2014 list of articles to what you have in your 2013 books.

Core material in Book 1 is the same.

You can look for the new articles online and use them in conjunction with your exiting material. All but one or two of the articles can be found via a quick Google search.

The Uppermark article summaries will be easier to learn from, but this approach will save you buying a new set of books.

are you talking abou this link https://caia.org/curriculum/caia-level-ii-core-book ?

Not sure if this is it?

Yes, and then click on the Buy link for item #3 - Core and Integrated Topics