CAIA Level 1 - Best strategy for the last week?

I have exactly a week left before I take CAIA level 1 & was wondering if anyone had any tips as to what the strategy should be for the last week?

I used Schweser materials for prep and I am revising at this point and taking tests. What should be the score I should be aiming for on the mock exams to pass the test next week?

Thanks for your time!

Hi. I noticed 1 key factor fort the Level I : you have to study and test your knowledge of the Code and Standards! Why? You will have 17-18% of each set of MCQ on this topic. Furthermore, and this advice holds for the Level II : a perfect knowledge of the first topics will let you more time for the other topics. I mean, that it’s a terrible issue to begin this kind of exam and to waste too more time in the begining, you should be under pressure with the timer for the others. The last, but not the least, the more you study your practice mistakes, the higher your chance to pass! Good luck.

Sorry for the first shot. I wrote this message with a “french” Android phone and as soon as I wrote a new word Android chaned the latest to put a french word! :frowning: So, I just updated my comment.

Thanks very much!