Test center experience

Hi there,

As there is no test center in my city, coud you please share your experience:

1. City, country

2. Is test center conviniently located?

3. We there many candidates?

4. Does it have room to have a break (i.e. to drink coffee, eat sandwich, etc)?

I think it would also be helpful for those who on the business trip or vacation.

Thank you!

Hey Aliandr,

Here are my answers:

1- Dubai, UAE

2- Indeed, it is located along the main arterial road that bisects the city, albeit in the suburbs (fifteen minutes drive from city center)

3- Not at all, just myself and one other person, most of the attendees were sitting the GMAT

4- I did not take a break during the Level 1 exam but since you have the chance to take a break, I am sure they must have moderate facilities

I hope that helps.

Cheers,

Dog

Dog, thank you!

Mine experince was:

1- Madrid, Spain

2- 2 mins by foot from two centrally located metro stations, several hotels nearby

3 - the centre itself is only 2 little rooms in block-of-flats (???, not quite sure, but it doesn’t look like business centre): the first one is reception, second - testing room for 5-6 (?) working places.

4 - If you need to drink/eat, etc, the only place you can sit is reception area. Also There is no tea or coffee facilities, so take everything with you (in my case Thanks to Sturbucks with its thermo-mugs).

I would consider this test centre again as I liked both place and people.